19: The date

Friday.. Friday was the day..

The day she goes on a date.. with him.

I didn't know exactly what time so I waited for her to leave her house. It wasn't a cold day or neither a hot day, but it usually goes cold in the night.

Meiko's POV

I can't believe this, out of all girls in this school, Yoongi asked me out! This is seriously so lucky for me to happen.

Ever since I moved, he was always there for me, he was such my ideal type. He was the top player in the basketball team, he was the best at playing piano. I swear to god he was perfect.

And today he asked me out, can you believe that? I had to look pretty, I had to look the most beautiful. I don't see anything pretty about me but if Yoongi does.. then I guess I am!

I added matching foundation, eyeliner, mascara, slight blush and a light touch of pink lipstick that doesn't stand out.

I curled my hair, I didn't really have a purpose to do it when I moved it here but I guess now I do since it's to make me look good for Yoongi.

I hummed as I put on my earrings while looking at myself in the mirror.

Wait..

I noticed something outside my window, I quickly turned around to see more.

I got up and walked slowly towards my window.

What in the world.

I looked through the glass window and saw...

nothing.

I guess it was just the wind, or maybe a raccoon in the bushes. I continued getting ready.

JUNGKOOK's POV

That was close, I can't believe I didn't duck on time, I so was distracted by her beauty as she was getting ready.

After about fifteen minutes, I heard the sound of a doorbell. It must have been that jerk coming to pick her up.

And I was right. There he was, holding roses in his hand while clearing his throat.

He tapped as he waited for someone to open the door.

Then, the door unlocked and opened, a tall manly figure stood in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi gulped. "I..I'm here for Meiko, nice to meet y-you, I'm Yoongi, you must be her father!" He said to Meiko's father as he stuck out his hand.

The father raised an eyebrow and scanned Yoongi from top to bottom.

"Indeed I am.." he replied and shook his hand.

"Yoongi!" Meiko said his name in excitement as she walked towards the door.

"Oh my god Meiko, you look.. you look.. beautiful!" Yoongi said with his mouth open.

Indeed, she looked very beautiful.
Oh how I wished I took Yoongi's place..