Day one

Today I wore a pair of black skinnies and a blue button up. I wore my hair in a messy braid. I also decided to wear a little make up on my eyes. Just some light eyeliner and a tan eyeshadow. It was the first day if work so I would need to be a little more professional about his job.

Once I arrived at the Grier's, I parked the car, scooted myself out, and grabbed my belongings. My purse was from Chanel. It was black and almost looked like a duffel bag. It was cute nonetheless. I walked up the steps and rang opened the door. Chad had explained that I was to come in in a get started.

I walked in and seen it was really quite. I also seen that my list was already made and put in the fridge. It had my name in the top. There weren't many things to do. There was about ten basic things I had to do.

1. Load the dishwasher.

2. Dust in the living room.

3. Fix breakfast for the kids and yourself.

4. Gather the laundry.

5. Make all the beds and pick up.

6. Vacuum the rooms.

7. Make dinner for kids.

8. Fold laundry and put away.

9. Water the plants out front and back.

10. Put kids to bed.

Ps. Nash has a friend or two coming over..

Of course I was watching the kids today. But what about the older brother? I took the list placing it in my pocket. I seen the dishes sitting in the sink. I placed my things on the kitchen counter and began loading the dishwasher. I added the soap and whatever else it needed.

Then I went to the supply closer and grabbed some lemon dusting spray. I grabbed a soft dusting rag. I walked into the living room. I began dusting the tables. I also dusted the cabinets that held pictures of the kids and other friends. After finishing with the living room I began walking back to the kitchen. By this time it had been fourth minutes since I arrived.

I walked over to the fridge and seen a carton of eggs. I grabbed those. I seen some packages bacon in the door. I grabbed it placing it on the counter. I also seen boxed oatmeal sitting on the counter. I grabbed it and I began fixing breakfast. I scrambled the eggs and put parsley flakes in them. I fried the bacon where it was soft but not raw. I fixed the oatmeal and added maple syrup in it.

"Smells good," I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Hayes standing there with a big smile on his face. I nodded to him. He had a pair of black ball shorts and no shirt on. His hair was not that big of a mess.

"Thank you, I've been cleaning for the past hour and I was told to make breakfast," I said as he walked over to me. He playfully hit my arm.

"Well, it smells good," he said as he winked at me then walked to the table.

I finished breakfast at the right time. I placed a portion if everything on each plate. I also added some toast. I placed one in front of a chair that had a booster seat in it. Hayes sat on the right of that chair. He patted for me to sit beside of him. I did as he told me. I had my plate fixed.

"Well, I'm glad you've decided to fix breakfast, I'm starving," Nash said as he entered the kitchen. I nodded to him. Skylynn then came running and instead of going to her seat she came to me and smiled.

"I wanna sit beside you," she said as Nash shook his head in defeat. What did I do?

"Um, okay Skylynn, get your seat," I said as she nodded and ran to the chair with the booster. She took it out and handed it to Nash. He walked it to me. He shoves it at me and I grabbed it. I placed it in the chair beside me.