Family ties

Mornings don't usually set with me. After that fight the day before I was so tired. Nash had taken the liberty of watching Sky today. Cameron was at home. His mother was making him stay home to help move things around. Hayes was grounded so he stayed in his room. I didn't really care to stay home with them and watch them but if I stayed home, I'd get all upset about whatever Hayes threw my way.

"Amanda, get up," I heard Nash say through the door. I climbed out I bed and put on a pair of black shorts and a pink ruffle top.

I ran out of my room with my hair messed up and my clothes all over the place. I stopped in the middle of the hall to fix my clothes and I also made sure my hair was okay. So I pulled it up in a messy bun. It worked. I had no idea what he wanted with me. I just hoped it wasn't to watch Hayes. He annoyed me. I ran into the kitchen and didn't think to watch where I was going. I bumped into someone and of course I was looking down. I fell. I seen a hand in front of me. Nash was standing in front of me. His hand held out for me to take. I took his hand and stood up. He stared right into my eyes.

"I, I'm so sorry," I said. He shook his head. He didn't say anything meh just grinned at me. Until someone cleared their throat. I noticed Sky was watching.

"Are you two done," she asked as I laughed and looked at her. Nash didn't say anything. Something had gotten into him.

"Okay Sky, what's the plan," I asked as I picked her up. She looked at Nash then me. She smiled which made me nervous.

"How about the water park," she said causing my nervousness to weaken. I looked at Nash who shrugged. Hayes would love that. I smiled.

"Okay, water park it is," I said giving her to Nash. He smiled at me but I just shook it off. Man he was cute, woah hold on. Ou don't like him.

I walked upstairs in a hurry. I stopped by Hayes' room. He was laying on the bed in silence. Something about this picture didn't seem right. He seemed upset about something. With that note I pushed the door open. He didn't seem to notice until I said his name. He looked at me and grinned.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you, I hope you didn't come to tell me You were leaving," he said sitting up. I had a plan. It was a great one.

"Well I am leaving Hayes," I said as his face became like stone. I began to feel a pain of guilt. He looked so guilty. He must have thought I was being serious.

"I'm leaving to go to the water park, wanna join," I said as he breathed in and let it out. He nodded. I had to tell him Nash and Sky were also going. He didn't seem to care.

Once he gathered his things, he ran out and headed for the stairs. Then I decided I go to my room to grab my things. I grabbed a small beach bag, stuffed my green and purple flowered bikini in it. I had my over shirt. It was peach and see through. I put a pair of tan flip flops in my bag. I grabbed some sunscreen and tanning lotion.

I ran out passing by Sky's room. But I eventually went back and peeked inside. She kept telling Nash to let me help. He kept sighing. I walked in laughing. Nash looked at me with relief. He already had his bag. Sky looked at me at cheered. Odd, she loved her brother. Well she was a little girl.

"Will you please get her things," Nash asked me. I smiled at him as he stood up. I nodded and grabbed her beach bag.

"Did you call Cameron, I asked as Nash's smile fell. What was up with that? He looked disappointed.

"I just did, he said he would meet us," he replied. I smiled. I then grabbed a one piece pink and blue strip bathing suit and placed in her bag. I also found a pair I pink flip flops. I had to bring those. I then placed a long over shirt in her bag, it was green. I had my ways.