Living at work

For a couple of weeks I've been doing the same runtime. I went to work did the same things each day. I came home and ordered pizza. I have Cameron and Hayes my number. Nash had been avoiding me but that was okay I didn't care. Honestly he annoyed me anyway. Everyone was telling me things about him.

"He's trouble," his dad told me. He was right in many ways.

"He has problems," Elizabeth said. She was right in some ways. But they always paid more attention to Sky or Hayes.

The first week was rough. Nash came in to breakfast every morning and ate, went back upstairs and hung with Cam. He wanted me to call him that. Hayes chilled with me when I would finish work. Sky always wanted me to get her up and dress her. I put her to bed every night. Hayes always stayed up with me. The fifth day I worked, Nash went to Cams. I was glad for that.

After many texts and calls from Hayes, I decided that I would go in earlier than usual. He told me that he wanted to talk to me. Something told me I was about to get into some trouble. Not with Chad or Elizabeth, but with Hayes or maybe on of the others. So I did what I planned. I got up at six and I got to their house in just fifteen minutes. Chad and Liz were going to be gone for two months on business so therefore I would be going earlier than expected. They had told me just the day before that they needed me to come in earlier.

I arrived at their house and parked in my normal spot. I got out grabbing my things and I walked on Into the house, I made sure that I had the key. I had to unlock the door obviously. I walked in trying not to wake anyone up. I could hear the water running from inside the kitchen. I peeked my head around the corner to see Hayes standing at the sink in a pair of ball shorts.

"Hayes," I said causing him to turn and smile at me. He came to me giving me a hug. He squeezed me like I was a teddy bear. I kept patting his back and he released me.

"Um, I hope you don't mind, dad wanted me to tell you," he said causing my confusion to increase.

"Dad wants you to stay with us in the house for the next three months, he will be on his trip longer than expected," he said as I nodded and looked down.

"You can bring whatever you want we have another room available," he added. I nodded again and looked up and began to wonder why he was telling me instead of Chad or Liz. And then again, they were working.

After Hayes told me that and I agreed, I decided to go ahead and do the first thing on my list, dishes. It didn't take long to load the dishwasher. I didn't realize that I had so sleepy. It didn't hit me early in the mornings. I added what was needed and then started the dishwasher. I then fixed breakfast. I made biscuits and gravy. I fixed bacon and eggs and some toast.

These people were southern. They loved country meals. I noticed that. So after I fixed all that I placed all of it in the middle of the table. I decided to place the plates at each side. I knew Cameron stayed the night. Sky would want to sit by me. We all got pretty close over the past few weeks.

As soon as I finished setting the plates, I made my way upstairs. Sky's room was to my right. I decided that I would dress her. She usually waited for me every morning. She would let me wake her or she would be awake and be waiting. Since it was only seven thirty she wouldn't be awake. I she was it would surprise me. I knew she'd be very excited to see me. She usually was.

I stepped in front if her door and barely pushed it open. I seen her Laing in bed with her hand on her head. Her mouth was hanging open and she looked very peaceful. She was just he cutest thing ever. Since she was sleeping I went ahead to her closet and grabbed a cute blue and purple dress with ruffles. I going a pair of cute blue sandals. They were shiny. I got a brush and some pony tail holders. Only two small ones.