Recovery

After that horrible experience with Will I finally realized that life didn't have to be that hard. Will had told me that being open with someone was the best way to heal an open wound. I they didn't know about it, how would they ever help? He had a point. I knew what he meant. He wanted me I tell Nash how I felt. And so, that's what I was going to do. I was going to tell him how selfish and mean he was and how much he hurt me.

In fact, in this moment, I was walking up to Chad and Liz's door. They had been home for a few days. Nash was doing his normal again, ignoring everyone. I heard he stayed in his room with Cam and barely came out. Hayes had a girlfriend. Well it must have been nice. I also heard Chad as Liz couldn't find a housekeeper like me. So I wanted my job back. I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes.

"Amanda, come in," Chad said greeting me with a smile. I walked in. No one was even alert.

"Liz, took Skylann to the park, Hayes is with a friend and Nash is upstairs," Chad said as if reading my mind. I nodded at him.

"I heard about what happened, but I want you to know, I like you," he stopped dead smack in the middle of the living room, "I want you to  come back to work."

"Sir-"

"Chad."

"Of course, Chad, look I want to come back but Nash," I stopped look down. I didn't realize it was bothering me so bad.

"He misses you," Chad said. I looked up at him.

"He talks about you all the time, he says he messed up, he should've stopped you from going to Wills, he called Will about three times a day but you were busy," Chad told me. Well that was unexpected.

"Even Skylann told Nash you were always there with him, he didn't want Nash talking to you, but he does miss you, I'd say he loves you," he said causing my heart to skip a beat. Cha just stood there. He didn't say anything he let me take it in.

"When do I start," I asked. He smiled at me. He then shrugged to me.

"Whenever," he said. I then remembered something.

"Um, sir, I'm staying with Will I lost my house, I don't-"

"Come back to us, we have had so many kids here asking about you, Shawn, Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Aaron, Jack and Jack and well even Matt," he stopped and grabbed my arms, "move back in."  I nodded to him and he hugged me.

I walked into the laundry room after we talked business. I grabbed the hamper. I then walked slowly up the steps. I collected from Sky first. Then I ran to Hayes' and collected his things. I stopped right at Nash's door. I took a breath but stood there for a moment. I was worried about everything. What if he didn't want to see me? What if he told me to leave? Could I handle that? I actually didn't care, I just needed to talk to him.  I knocked on the door but he yelled through the door.

"Dad, leave me alone!" So I did what needed to be done. I pushed the door open. He didn't even look around to see who it was. He thought it was his dad. He didn't even see what was coming. He was laying across the bed. I had in mind to go lay beside him but Instead I put the hamper down.

"Laundry time," I said as he jumped up wearing his sweats. No shirt. His expression said it all. His eyes were watered. I didn't move. He came closer but he didn't get right upon me. He had a very confused expression.

"Amanda, wha-what are you doing here," he asked. I walked closer he didn't move.

"I came back, I have something to tell you," I told him. He just gulped and took a breath.

"And uh what is that," he asked nervously. He looked hurt. I stepped up to him close enough for our chests to touch. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. His eyes looked into mine.

"Nash, I'm sorry,'' I apologized. He looked away and then back to me. He nodded.

"I started to call dad because I wanted to ask him to let you live here, with us," he said causing me to look stupid. I felt stupid. I made something out of nothing.

"I didn't know, I swear I would have stayed," I said honestly. He nodded. His tears coming down rapidly. What was wrong with me?

"Amanda, I wanted you stay because I cared for you," he stated. My eyes began to tear up. I was stupid.

"I umm I came back to work, I thought you were mad at me," I said backing away. He shook his head. I didn't realize what I could've had until I almost lost it.

"I wasn't mad, I was hurt, I thought you liked Cameron," he said putting his head down.

"No I never liked him like that, he was a good friend, that was it, and the Hayes thing, it was a mistake yes I kissed him back," I paused to see him look at me with hurt ,"But I told him he wasn't my type."

Nash didn't know what to say or what to do. In that moment I seen the hurt in his eyes with the mention of mine and Hayes' kiss.

"Nash, I didn't kiss him first, he kissed me," I said as he nodded again and stepped closer to me.

He placed his a hand on my face and looked me in the face. His eyes glowed at the sight of me. He kept staring at me. I didn't know what was so special about someone like me. I wasn't a beauty queen or anything. Then in that moment he bent down and his lips connected with mine. His lips were sweet and very luscious. I could get use to that. He began moving his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed me around the waist and picked me up. He rarely locked his door but when he did, it was for privacy.

He walked over to the door and locked the dead bolt. He then placed me against the wall and his lips never disconnected. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I granted him that. He tasted like chocolate. It was nice. I loved it. He places a hand on my face and pulled away.

"Amanda, I wanted to tell you, I love you," he said placing his head on mine.

"Nash, I love you to," I said as he took a breath.

"So wanna date trouble," he asked. I smiled and laughed lightly.

"Only if you wanna date someone Crazy," I said. He lifted me back up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I will take that chance," he said placing his lips back on mine.

--------------------------------

You see things happen when you least expect it. I got my job back. I finally got he not I'd been waiting for. And not to mention that Chad and Liz allowed me to stay with Nash. Hayes eventually stopped crushing on me. Sky loved being with me and Nash. She slept with us most nights. Cameron found himself a girlfriend. I was proud if him. He calls all the time. He comes over for a swim or to spend time with Hayes. Will in a relationship and is doing great. It reminds me that anything can happen.

"Nothing is impossible."