Moody

The next day was not a very good day for me. I got up at nine. Instead of getting Sky dressed I walked on into the kitchen. The funny thing was I didn't care much about breakfast this morning. I didn't want to eat. So I did what I had to do. I fixed a bowl of Cheerios for Sky and I let Nash and Cam have what they wanted. They were both surprised by my actions. Hayes went out to avoid me. I guess he didn't want to be near me anymore. I had red around my eyes from crying. My pajamas were a mess. My shorts were wrinkled up and my shirt was half over my stomach. The boys were staring at me funny.

"What," I asked a little hateful. I didn't expect Nash to Say anything. But he did.

"What's up with your appearance," he asked. I shrugged and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed the orange juice and a glass. I poured half a glass and at at the table. I didn't care.

"Um, are you okay," Cameron asked in concern. Nash looked at him and the face he made was one I'd never seen before almost as If he were concerned.

"What, just because I look like this, don't mean I'm not okay," I smirked. They opened their mouths and looked at each other. Sky shrugged it off. She finished her cereal and then went to play with her toys.

"Was you up all night," Cameron asked. Okay so twenty questions.

"What, is this twenty freaking questions now," I smarted off standing up. I had never been so hurt and angry in my life. Tears rolled down my cheeks and the boys were standing right there.

"Oh, did we upset you," Nash said then giggled. Jerk!

"YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH, THE MOUTH THY HAS TO ALWAYS RUN WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO YOU EXACTLY, OH NOTHING I KNOW MAYBE YOU'RE SECRETLY HATING ME BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING PAID TO TRY ME TOO," I screamed. Nash just stood there his mouth half open. Cameron put his hands up and scooted past me. Nash tilted his head and seen the hurt in my eyes.

"II'm sorry I didn't realize that I was being that mean," he said turning to walk away. Something hit me. He ha always been like that. He didn't do that with just me. No one had ever stood up to him.

"Nash," I said, he stopped and turned to me with a weird expression as if I'd hurt him.

"I'm sorry I just had a rough night," I said honestly. He nodded and looked around.

"Look, I'm sorry I've been hateful its just, people come and go, I just don't like getting close to people," he said putting his head down. Then it hit me. The last maid was almost like a mother and his mother and father stay gone. That's what was going on.

"Nash, I'm not leaving, this is it for me, I love this job, not the rude and obnoxious people but I love it here," I said as I walked to him. He just looked at me. I smiled at him. He then grabbed me and hugged me.

His touch electrocuted me. It sent waves of electricity through my body. His scent made me think of my own bit was sweet but minty. I felt my heart against his. They beat in perfect timing. NO! Amanda stop that he was rude to you. Finally I backed away. He grinned to me and didn't move.

"Go out with me tomorrow tonight," I said. He just froze. What he didn't want to be seen with me? Then out of no where Cameron comes running in and I never got an answer.

"Guys, did you know that Hayes was going to a friends house," he asked. Well I knew he was. Nash looked at me. I nodded. Nash then became mean again.

"What, he isn't suppose to go anywhere what is wrong with you, he asked beginning to walk out. Cameron stopped him.

"He asked me if he could go I said yeah," I told him not telling him the truth. Nash rolled his eyes and grunted walking out. Weird.

Cameron shrugged to me and then walked behind Nash. What just happened? One minute he's hugging me the next he is being rude. Ugh, sounds like me. Good thing I didn't want to the him that. He's think I was stupid. That would be another thing to fight about. Funny that Hayes told me he was going to a friends house to stay the night. But he didn't dare tell Nash or Cameron. Maybe he wanted me to get the heat for this. He never told me he wasn't suppose to go out.