A week later

For a week Sky had been staying with me. Will would go get food and leave her with me. I didn't mind. I loved her to death. I didn't really care to watch her. She kept my mind off of Nash. In fact she constantly ranted about duck faces. She said girls shouldn't do the duck face. It looked stupid. She made me feel better about everyone. She lit up my life with her cute little sassy ways. She had a very sassy attitude. She actually sasses Will all the time. It made him laugh too.

Will came home that day, everything seemed normal. He seemed okay. He seemed just fine. He walked in with the groceries. He set them down. But I could tell something was wrong. He didn't look to good. If I didn't know any better I'd say that he was sick. It hurt. He was beginning to sweat. His face turned a pale white. He started shivering. He started throwing up. What was up with him? I took out the thermometer and checked his temperature. Once I finished I read the number.

"102.3 you need to go to the hospital Will," I told him he shook his head. He told me he would be fine.  I nodded and handed him two Tylenol. I also handed him some water.

"What have you done today," I asked. He stumbled into the living room. He fell on the couch.

"I uh, took Skylann home, went jogging, then to get some food, and stopped to get gas," he said making me wonder what he ate for dinner the night before.

"What did you eat last night," I asked him. He groaned and then answered me.

"I ate that chicken I got from that restaurant," he said. Then it hit me. He had food poisoning.  

"Will, that chicken was not cooked good, I almost ate it but It didn't look done, you have food poisoning," I said causing him to just nod to me.

I was told to leave him so I don't have to worry. So I walked out and didn't dare walk back in. It was sad that he had to go through this but it would pass in a couple of days. I didn't really know why I was so worried. He would be fine. It just had to pass. Maybe I was worried because that's what I do. All I ever get to do is worry. Not to mention that everything I've been through had had an effect on me.

I walked into the kitchen and began cleaning up. I done the dishes, cleaned the table and stove, and I even mopped the floor. The kitchen looked good after I cleaned it. THis was about like when I cleaned up for Chad and Liz. It was strange that I felt like someone hit me with a ton of bricks. My heart hurt. My head pained me and  I was pretty sure that my sleeping was decreasing. There was no way I was ever going to forget him.

Later that night I walked back in to check on Will. He was sleeping sound. So I covered him with a thin cover. I locked the doors and turned the lights off. I then ran upstairs and got ready for bed. I plugged my phone in and rested my head. It didn't seem to help the pain in my chest. I didn't cry but I sure wanted too. I don't like this. I loved Nash. And even if he didn't care, I did. I wanted it to end. The hurt was so surreal. So with everything going on, I closed my eyes and fell out.

I was pretty sure that I didn't get much sleep. I tossed and turned all night. I kept trying to tell myself that I was okay but I wasn't. He wasn't with me. I needed him. It pained me not to have him with me. His was going to be the worst experience of my life. I could tell by the way I tossed and turned the entire night.