Sky's day off

For the past week Sky has helped me with chores around the house. I called to talk to Chad on Wednesday about going her a reward and lowering my pay. He insisted on raising it for making her clean. I didn't make her do anything. He wanted to help me. So Chad and Liz agreed to let me or Nash take her out for the day. I wanted to work so I had told Hayes to let Nash know he was to take her out.

Hayes joined me in the kitchen. I was loading the dishwasher. If you were wondering, I was will mad at Cameron but I was only a little upset. With Nash, I wanted to kill him. He's been a royal pain. He was so rude and didn't deserve any special treatment. But he didn't have any money for anything. Chad and Liz didn't pay the kids. They only allowed them so much. I decided I'd better give them some money.

Cameron decided to go with them. Hayes was going to help me. I didn't need any help but it was nice of him to help me. Actually he agreed to do laundry. Chad had told me that because I was living there for three months, to treat the house as if it were mine. He was paying me a little more to just watch the kids and the house. He told me the cleaning was my choice. Although watching the kids and house, was a lot, I loved cleaning.

Hayes left me by myself so he could get the laundry. He took my list of chores, from the first day, and began collecting the laundry. I loaded the dishwasher and put the soap in the dishwasher. I turned it on and began walking to the living room. My dusting material was sitting on the coffee table. I began spraying the tables and shelves.

While cleaning the table I heard someone talking. I knew that Sky and Nash would have been up. Cameron slept later than anyone. Unfortunately I didn't see Sky and it sounded like Nash talking. I didn't know what was going on but I didn't want to interfere in anything. It almost sounded like Nash was talking on the phone to someone. I actually didn't mind it but he was being a little sneaky.

I inched near the voice. It sounded as if it were in the back. I peeked the corner and opened the back door. I could see a figure standing beside the pool I then seen Cameron standing beside the figure. Once the figure turned I recognized Nash. They were in the phone? I kept asking myself who they were talking to. All I could hear were the voices.

"Man I'm telling you she's beautiful,"Cameron said as Nash shook his head and laughed silently. I hadn't noticed they were both in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Dude, she's a housekeeper, come on,"Nash said. I realized they were talking about me. Why would try care about me?

"Man, you need to be nice," the voice sounded through the phone. The voice was a male voice, maybe a teen.

"Dude, I'm telling you she's another one of those grumpy maids, give it time," Nash said. I wasn't grumpy. In fact I thought I was pretty decent.

"Nash, she's sweet and caring, besides you'd rather be with someone trashy anyway," Cameron said as Nash just looked at him.

I realize then that Nash had a problem. He was selfish and cared for no one but himself. And his friends put him down too. They may have been joking but I knew that look on his face. That was the hurt his friend had caused in that moment. Cameron wasn't as nice as I thought he was. Even if Nash was hurt, he didn't need I bring in on me. I wasn't going to let him run over me. He wasn't as tough as he thought.

"Amanda," Hayes said as I turned to see him walking to me. He had the laundry in his arms.

"Want to do this part together," he asked. I shrugged to him and looked back outside. After I glanced to see them, now walking into the house, I followed behind Hayes.

I noticed it was eight in the morning. Hayes didn't seem to realize that Sky would be up any minute. Lucky for me I wasn't on Sky duty, Nash and Cam were. Hayes kept glancing back I see if I was behind him. I never even realized that I had been paying no attention until I ran into something. I hit the back of Hayes and instantly apologized. He smiled it off. We both put the laundry in the washer and began filling it with water.