Chapter 2: Music is Life

Hi

Hope you are liking the start of this,

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

I have my A Level exams in the next two weeks. Ahhhhhh!

Chapter 2

                It was now one week before my sixteenth birthday. Most of my exams were nearly over and I was so relieved. I couldn’t stand exams but of course they are really important and I needed these to go on to study my A Level courses. My alarm beeped annoyingly by my bed which woke me from my sleep. At least it was Friday and the week end tomorrow which was the only thing keeping me going.

                Crawling out of bed, I somehow made it into the shower and washed myself. My body was on autopilot as I blow dried and lightly curled my hair before adding a little bit of make-up. I then grabbed my school bag which I had packed the night before, before going downstairs and joining my mum at the breakfast table.

                I sat down to see a cup of tea and bacon sandwich already sat in my spot which is exactly what I needed to wake myself up. I yawned before taking a drink of my tea.

                “Tired?” My mum asked me.

                I nodded in response as I yawned again. She laughed lightly before sitting next to me and tucking in to her breakfast.

                “Is it your last exam today?” My mum asked and I nodded smiling.

                “Yep. It is. Thank God. I hate exams. Oh. Don’t forget I have orchestra tonight. So I am going around to Molly’s after school and getting a lift with her,” I spoke to my mum.

                “Oh yes. Glad you reminded me. I had totally forgotten,” my mum laughed before looking at her watch.

                I laughed as I finished off the last of my breakfast. I placed my plates away before looking around and snatching my purse off of the counter. I checked my money was in there before grabbing my bags. My mum was already in the car and I climbed in next to her.

                We made it to school and I climbed out of the car before saying bye to my mum. I was a little worried about her. She seemed to be a little different lately like something was worrying her. I don’t know. Maybe it was just because it was exam time and she had a lot of students to cater for. I hoped it was just that and nothing any more serious. I shook those thoughts from my head and went back down to music and found the girls already there.

                They turned to look at me as I entered and both sat there smirking. I shook my head. Ok. What had they heard about me now? This was a common occurrence. People were always talking about me and spreading things just because I wasn’t a gossip and didn’t want everyone to know everything about me. I was a private person. I didn’t even have Facebook for goodness sake.

                “What have you heard about me this time?” I asked the girls as I placed my things down on the floor.

                “Oh. I don’t know. Everyone is talking about you kneeing Nathan where the sun doesn’t shine,” Molly laughed.

                “Oh. Well at least it is true this time,” I smiled.

                “Wait! What?” Heather exclaimed.