Messy beginnings (Jimin-part 2)

~~Jimin's story~~

(2 years ago)

Jimin was mentoring the year 9 (13-14 yrs old) football training, he was like the teaching assistant. Whilst the teacher refereed one match, Jimin refereed the other. It was a all girls class and they were all shit at it, well all accept 3.

One girl was amazing in goal. Another was good at tackling and another was a good mid-fielder. Jimin kept his eyes on the girl in goal. She didn't let the other team get one goal, she was that good.

As one of the girls tried to score, the girl in goal for ready to save it, another girl tackled the ball out from under her feet and kicked it with so much force Jimin even took a step back. It hit the girl in goal square in the chest. She buckled and fell forward gasping for air. He blew the  whistle and ran towards her.

As he got closer to her, he heard how forced her breath was. He knelt down beside her and helped her up. She clung into his shirt for support. The teacher came running over.
"Take her to the nurse's office." He said. Jimin nodded and picked her up. He took her to the nurse and lay her on one of the schools beds'. Jimin explained what happened.

The nurse came over and put a ice pack underneath her shirt and on her chest. Jimin watched her jolt at the cold. He was leaning against the door frame. He heard her breath become quieter and quieter. He looked at her.

"Ummm... are you okay?" He asked. She lifted a arm up and put her thumb up. Jimin chuckled. Then she whined. Jimin stood us straight and walked towards her. She had her hand on her chest. She looked at him and held her hand out to him. Jimin took her ahnd and she pulled on his arm. Jimin tensed his arm up and she sat up, pulling on Jimin's arm for support.

Jimin couldn't help but look at her soft delicate hands. They were small and cute. Her hands were pale and blemishless. She had descent nails and he skin was so soft.

Jimin let go of her hand and smiled.
"Better?" He asked. She nodded.
"Thanks Jimin." She said.
"You're welcome, you're Y/N right?" He asked. She nodded again.

Then as Jimin looked at her more he wanted her, it was like she was putting a spell on him. All he wanted to do was claim her as his.

She got up and walked back to the football pitch. Jimin shook his head trying not to let it consume him but it was too late. He wanted her now and whatever Jimin wanted, he got, with or without force. So he followed after her, smirking.