Messy beginnings (Taehyung-part 3)

~Taehyung's story~

(1 year ago)

Taehyung was walking around a crowded club. He was drunk and he knew it. All he needed now was a girl to make this a successful night. So he wandered around until he saw a girl, she was sitting alone in he corner of the room, looking a little lost. He took another gulp of his drink then staggered over towards her and stood near her.

She looked up at him, a little scared. He looked down at her and she stood up. She was about to move away feom him but Taehyung grabbed her upper arm and pushed back into the wall.

"Where do you think your going, princess?" He asked his voice deep and sexy.
"I-I umm, I-I-" Her voice was shaking with fear. Taehyung smirked.
"Innocent, huh?" He asked. She nodded shyly. He smirked again and leaned close to her ear.
"The innocent ones are more fun to play with."
"I-I d-don't know wh-."
"You will soon princess."He slid his hand around her waist.

As he inhaled her sent he felt himself being put under a spell. He felt as if he'd known her his whole life and couldn't go anywhere without her. She wiggled free from his loosened grip and ran away.

Taehyung watched her run away and leave. He felt as if he needed her, all he wants it for her to be his. So he took another drink and followed her.