Jimin's cravings

*Jimin's p.o.v*

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N, what should I do with you?" I asked as I trailed a feather teaser down her bare chest. She was lying on my bed with her hands cuffed behind her head and her legs where cuffed open. I loved the sight I was seeing as she couldn't talk properly because of the ball gag in her mouth and how her hips went up and down because of the vibrator.

She moaned and it was like music to my ears.
"Eeehehr." She moaned through the gag.
"Baby girl you're already soaking wet for me." I said looking at her juices flowing onto the sheets. I bit my lip as I ran my finger in them, then brought it back to my mouth and tasted her. I moaned at the taste. She looked at me and I smirked at her.

I woke up with a sudden cold chill. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room but she wasn't. I hit my bed in annoyance. This was the 5th time this week. I was getting sick of it to be honest. I sat up and the sheets was sticking to me with sweat. I peeled it off me and went to get in the shower. I grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the shower.

*later that day*

I was walking around school trying to find my friends. That's when I heard voices coming from the music block. I walked in and looked around too see what was happening. I peered into one of the room and saw Taehyung, a boy in my year, who I don't really talk to much and I saw Y/N sitting on his lap. She had her arms around his neck and he was holding her waist.

And what made the anger rise inside me was she was rubbing her hips against his. I balled my fists up in anger and stormed off.
"How dare she, tease that boy, next time I see her, I'll show her what teasing really is." I muttered angrily to myself. I stormed out of the musing block. I'm my anger I kicked a bin over, the contents going everywhere. I stormed past it and out of school.

There was an empty beer can that I kicked hard into a wall. It made a loud clank noise and fell to the floor. I got home and threw my school bag against my bedroom wall and flopped on my bed. I closed my eyes trying to calm down, but it wasn't working. So I sat up and looked around my room, looking around for something to do.

Nothing

"How could she? How?! I dont understand!" I yelled out to the empty room. Then I heard my laptop that was sitting on my desk go off, it made a noise. I got up and pulled my chair out and sat down on it. I opened my laptop and saw I had a email.

Mesaage: Hey...

I didn't know who it was so i just replied.

Message: Who is this?

I said, my fingers hitting the keys hard

Message: Y/N, from school?

I smirked

Message: Oh, hi

I ran my tongue over my lips

Message: I was just wondering, was it you who was looking into the music room? Cause I saw your face.

I chuckled

Message: Maybe...

I could feel my jeans become tighter

Message: Why?

She's so cute...

Message: Cause I was curious ;) ...

She didn't reply after that and I closed my laptop. I looked down and saw I had a boner just from messaging her. I then had a plan.
"I'll wait and get to know you more, I wanna see how easy you are..." I said to myself smirking.

See you in the next chapter...