Jungkook meets Jimin

*Jungkook's p.o.v*

It was Friday and I was sitting in the detention room. I had started a fight with some kid who thought he could tell me what to do. Let's just say I beat the shit out of him.

And now I have 2 weeks of after school detentions. Well it was worth it.
"Bored now!" I said alour the the empty room. Then the door opened and a boy walked in. He had back hair and was short. He was wearing a white shirt, light blue jeans and white shoes.

A teacher walked in after him

A teacher walked in after him. I eyed him cautiously. He looked smug. The teacher say the the desk at the front and wrote the boys name down whilst this boy sat down, not so far away from me. The the teacher left without a word.

"Hey." He said the moment rhe teacher closed the door. He turned in his chair to look at me." I'm Park Jimin." He stretched his arm out to me.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook." I said shaking his hand. He smirked.
"Nice to meet you. Why are you here?" He asked putting his hand on one of his legs.
"I beat up a kid, you?"
"Argued back to a teacher." He said. I nodded.

After that, neither of us spoke so after another 40 minutes the teacher came back in and dismissed us. I picked my bag up and put it on the desk while I put my jumper on. I then picked my bag up and left. I went to my locker to collect my gym clothes. As I opened the door I heard foot steps but whoever it was I couldn't see as the locker door was blocking my view.

Once I had got out the clothes and shut the locker door. I looked down the corridor to see who it was. I smirked as I looked at her. She looked at me and stopped in her tracks. I turned my body to look at her. I watched as she took a few steps back. I chuckled darkly.
"Going somewhere?" I asked. She nodded." Where's that?" I asked another question.
"M-M-My lo-locker." She stammered.

I heard another voice. It was familiar. I looked up and saw Jimin. I growled as he put an arm around her shoulders. I cracked my buckles and walked towards him. She pushed Jimin's arm off her and them ran away in the opposite direction to both me and Jimin. I grabbed him by the collar and glared at him.

"Keep you filthy hands off her!" I said loudly right to his face. He simply smirked.
"What makes you think she wants you talking to her?" I asked. I had no answer but I felt the monster rise in me, so before this got nasty I walked away, not looking back.

See you next time...