A drunken mess

He was drunk, staggering and giggling like a toddler. He saw me and bit his lip. I turned round in my seat and saw him. He was standing there swaying and hiccuping. I could smell every drink that has passed his lips as he reeked of alcohol. The evil smell was so pungent it was making me feel sick. I had never seen anyone that drunk in my life. Taehyung was so smashed I didn't know how he made it home.

I got up from my seat, walking over to him. I helped him sit down. He sank down into his chair and his eyes were trying to focus on my face. He couldn't stop smiling.
"I'm gonna get you some water, stay here." I said and walked off into the kitchen to get a cup. After I had gotten one out of the cupboard I then walked to the sink and filled the glass cup with cold water. I walked back to Taehyung.

When I got back into the livingroom, the chair Taehyung was in, it now was empty. I frowned. I looked around for him. I put the glass down and  called out for him. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. So, I picked up the cup and walked to him. I saw he was on his bed, face down. I put the cup on a wooden bed side table next to a small lamp and was about to leave before I was pulled viciously onto his bed. Taehyung had grabbed my wrist as I had turned around only to pull me down and pin me there. I squirmed helplessly.

The drunk boy who had just been sitting downstairs had been replaced by a devil. He looked down at me with his large, dark square eyes. I gulped, my heart pounding like a drum in my chest. Taehyung then ripped my clothes from my body and I screamed trying harder to escape from him. But, just like Jungkook, he was too strong. I felt like a worm caught beneath the jaws of a bird.

Then as if this couldn't  get any worse, I felt the tip of his cock rip through my pussy. There was no doubt in my mind that Taehyung was bigger than Jungkook. Taehyung filled me up. I cried and arched my back. Taehyung then did something so sweet. He held my hands. I looked at him shocked. He smiled and me and then began to thrust hard into me. I closed my eyes and whimpered. His deep breathy moans were so hot, it made me wetter. I moaned loudly and gripped his hands tightly. He put his head down in my neck and continued to thrust hard.

It wasn't long before I could feel my climax ready to burst. I moaned louder and I could he was close too as his once strong hard thrusts had now become sloppy and had no rhythm. I couldn't hold back much longer and holds onto his upper arms as my orgams squirts out of me, soaking Taehyung's dick in a layer or my cum. He came just after me pulling out and came over the sheets, parts of my Cum dripping off his cock.

My vision went blury and I pass out, exhausted.