The First Sign Of Love. A New Boy

It was the first day back at school for Y/N. She had just left left the hospital a week prior after confirming no trauma or similar, but she did have a slight limp. She walked back into school and looked around at all the familiar faces. She smiled as she finally was back at school. She missed coming here.

As she took her seat in class. A New face. Someone she didn't recognise walked through the door. He was tall and handsome. He had good hair, cute eyes and a slightly puffy lips. She felt her heart beating in her throat as she looked at him. The new boy looked around the room and walked to the teachers desk. After a few seconds the teacher broke the chatter of the students.
"okay class! Quiet. Thank you. This is Lucas. He his our new student. So be kind to him and treat him well." The teacher turned to him and pointed to a seat next to Y/N's. She blushed hard. Lucas nodded and took a seat.
"Hey. I'm lucas. What's your name?"he asked at he took a seat.

~Y/N's p.o.v~

I blushed bright red and smiled.
" o-oh me! I'm Y/n. "I stuttered. Lucas chuckled.
" can you show me around after class? I have a free period I think." He took out his class time table looked over it. " yeah I do have a free period. "
I nodded, words failing me at this very handsome human in frount of me.

After an hour of our teacher trying to teach us about the cold War and giving us so many sheets of work to do as homework, the bell rang

After an hour of our teacher trying to teach us about the cold War and giving us so many sheets of work to do as homework, the bell rang. Me and Lucas packed our things up and left the class room.
"so Where's first?" he looked down at me with a cute smile on his lips.
"well what d o you wanna look at first? What's your favourite subject?" I asked, wanting to show his his favourite first
"i really really loved music in my old school. The teacher was really kind." he nodded.
"okay let's go there then." I took him outside and to a separate block. "this is the music block. I got its own block about a month ago because of all the noise and people were complaining they couldn't teach and stuff."

Lucas chuckled.
"that's kinda funny." he said whilst looking at the building.
"yeah. Before we got to choose out subjects we all had to do one hour of music a week and it was so funny."
"Did you not carry on with mucus then?" he asked.
"no, I wanted to focus more on art. I prefer making art than music." lucas chuckled.
"I'm sure you're brilliant at it."

My heart fluttered and I blushed lightly. He was so kind and loving. I think I'm getting a crush on Lucas.

We continued walking around. We laughed and chatted. Once I had shown him around the whole school, he smiled at me.
" thank you so much for tgat. I'd be lost without you.. Literally." he smiled.
"aww it's alright." he started glancing at the gate, the gate that lead outside of school.
"do you wanna just ditch for the rest of the day?"
"i-I." I stuttered but then a voice shouted at us.
"why aren't you two in class!? They started 10 minutes ago!" A teacher shouted whilst walking towards us.
Lucas grabbed my hand and ran, taking me with him. I ran to keep up with him, but I was slightly slower. We ran out of school grounds and back into town. He didn't stop running until. We were out of veiw from school. We were both out of breath.
"fuck me." lucas said leaning over and panting. "that was close." I nodded taking my school jacket off and stuffing it into my bag.
"So what should we do now?"
"well there's a really cool park over that way." he said pointing in the direction of it. I nodded.
"okay let's go." I started walking but then he took my hand again and walked with me.  I blushed more and bit my lip slightly. He chuckled.
"are you blushing?" he teased.
"n-no!" I turned my head away so he couldn't see my cheeks. He smiled and leaned down and got right in my face, nose to nose and amiled. I looked at him and he looked back. He took a step back.
"who's blushing now?" I said to him as he'd started to blush.

We got to the park and it was empty. I smiled and ran inside and took a seat on a swing and started to swing. Lucas got on the other one. We stayed sitting and talking on the swings for hours. I got off the swing and layed on the hard earth that was covered in rich green grass. Lucas layed next to me and smiled.
"that's for a fun day." he said rolling onto his side looking at me. I nodded and had my eyes closed as it was a bright day.
"i really like you." he said and my eyes snapped open.
"wh-what?" He nodded
"youre a treasure to be around and I haven't really stopped smiling since I met you."
I looked at him and smiled.
"I'll be honest. Me too." I confessed. He looked at my lips and I held onto his cheeks, gently pulling him down to kiss me. Once out lips connected a chill went around my whole body and I felt warm and happy with him.

Author's p.o.v

There's were a pair of eyes watching them. They saw everything. He was not happy by what he saw. He stayed hidden but watched, feeling the hatred and disgust build against that boy. He turned anound and snuck away, not wanting them to see him
"youre mine Y/N." Jimin growled, and he walked back to school.