Taehyung's run in with Jungkook

Jk's p.o.v

It was the next day and I walked from my livingroom to my room, I slept in the basement. Its actually really nice to sleep down there. Its just like a normal room. I opened the door and walked down the wooden steps and saw her. Still sleeping. She had been sleeping there since yesterday. I smirked just thinking about it. The way she screamed and was crying for me to stop was such a turn on. She was so helpless.

I walked up to her and poked her arm. Nothing. So I slapped her red ass , hard. She woke with a sudden yelp and a whimper. She looked at me with a pale face. Her and were still cuffed together and so were her feet. I smirked I sat on the bed with her and stroked her hair.
"You belong to me now. You are my little toy, my slut, my baby girl, I want you to so whatever I yell you to. I own you. Do I make myself clear? If not you are in big trouble missy."

She whimpered and nodded. I bit my lip.

I decided to go to school today so I could show off my new baby girl. As we walked though the gates into the grounds, hand in hand, lots of people looked at us and a few of them smiled. All except two. Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung was so infuriated in fact the apple in his left hand got crushed and exploded. Apple juice rolled down his hand and arm onto the floor. His right eye twitched and his top lip raised, in a snarl.

Jimin had almost the same reaction. Instead the water bottle he was drinking from got dropped to the floor and a small amount of water dribble down from his chin. His face turned red with anger and he watched me and Y/N walk together with wide disbelieving eyes.

Taehyung reaction pleased me most. I know what he's like he would love a bit more of a show. So I spun her around and pulled her close and and kissed her. She moaned lightly and kissed back. What a needy little slut. I heard something slam and then loud footsteps walking away. I stood up properly  and saw Taehyung was gone. I smirked.

*later that day*

I came out of the boys changing room with her, it was completely empty so I ate her out a few times. After that, I put my hands in my pockets and couldn't find my phone. I must of left it in the changing room.
"Wait here." I said to her as she leaned agai st the wall for support. She nodded. I walked back inside and began looking for my phone.

*Y/N's p.o.v*

I had never felt so torn between two things in my life. On one hand Jungkook actually was really sweet. He was holding my hand and helping me all day. But on the other hand, he had raped me and been doing nothing but eating me out since we got to school, doing that with him did make me feel good but also it made me feel very guilty and dirty. I didn't want him to do it and I tried to tell him but he just wouldn't listen. He wants what he wants and he will take that by force if he needs to.

"Hey~!" I someone calling me. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise Taehung was right infrount of me." Earth to Y/N." He said waving his hand infrount of my eyes. I blinked a few times and looked up at him. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks looked wet and all of his knuckles were bright pink. I frowned.
"What's wrong?" I asked him taking his large hand into mine and looking at his brusied knuckles. He jerked his hand back.
"Nothing."

I could tell instantly something was wrong. I didn't know what it was.
"Taehyung talk to me." I said getting a step closer to him, instantly regretting it as my legs buckled and I almost fell over. He caught me and looked at me.
"I think you need to tell me what's wrong first." He said putting a lot of emphasis on "me." I blushed and looked down. I promised Jungkook I wouldn't tell. But Taehyung looked so hurt and so trusting. He wouldn't tell anyone else would he?

"Ummm, I.." I couldn't speak properly.
"Come on, you can trust me." He said.
"Well." I took a deep breath, praying Jungkook wouldn't walk out now and see me talking to Taehyung." After I heard that B-Bae-khyun h-had been killed I ran away from school. But I collapsed not far from school and got knocked out. When I woke up. J-Ju-Jungkook was there. H-he ra-raped me. He made me promise not to tell and today we've been in the boys changing rooms all day, doing nothing but ea-eating me out."

I looked up at Taehyung and his face said it all. His eyes were wide and his mouth wide open. I swallowed harshly and started to whimper as I recalled yesterday. I was so shocked that Baekhyun had been killed. No one had ever been so kind to me. I started to cry. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I cried into his chest.

"Finaihed yet." Said an angry voice next to me. I yelped and pulled away from Taehyung. Jungkook was standing there arms folded and face red with anger. I bit my lip and whimpered. I wanted to run but then something happened that made me shocked.
" leave her alone you fucking asshole." Taehyung said putting me behind his back to protect me. I pulled on his shirt not wanting Taehyung to get hurt. That's when I heard it. The sound of fist hitting skin. I got pushed back as Taehyung laughed himself on Jungkook, they were fighting. I hit the floor and cried as I watch then fight like aggressive wolves. They were snarling and trying to make as much harm to the other as possible.

I heard cracks and groans. I finally got the courage to step in. I pulled Taehyung off Jungkook and held him tightly as he still tried to get him. I could feel my feet sliding agai st the floor as he still wanted to do Jungkook to shreds. Jungkook didn't want to fight back as u was in the way now. He did chuckled.

His face was bruised, his arms scratched upand his lip was cut badly. Taehyung was no better. His nose was bleeding and cheek cut deeply also with scratches all up his arms.

After he stopped trying to get at Jungkook , he bent down to my level and looked at my face, checking for any signs of blood. After he found nothing he pulled me close to him. I heard Jungkook chuckle.
"Okay you can have her, for now.." He smirked and walked away. Taehyung rolled his eyes and picked me up. He held me and walked out of school.
"Let's go I don't want to be here any more." I nodded.

When I got back to Taehyung's place it was very diffrent to Jungkook's. It looked like an actual house. He took me inside and sat me on the couch.
"I'm gonna go find the first aid kit and clean my face up."
"I'll do it. After all it is my fault your face is now like that." He smiled and nodded. I felt warm and happy. I felt happy. I hadn't felt like this since Baekhyun was alive.

I smiled.

He came back with a red box and a bowl of warm water. He sat on the floor and I did the same. I cleaned his beaten face up from old blood to new blood, and the deep gash in his cheek. I put a bandage over it and takes it in place. After a little while he looked ten times better.
"Thanks." He smiled." By the way I'm gonna go out tonight with some friends. You wanna come?" I shook my head.
"Party's aren't my thing. I've only been to one and its only cause my friend dragged me there." He nodded.

*Later that night*

Taehyung left for the party. He looked so hot.

I had to bite my lip

I had to bite my lip. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before leaving. I stayed up until he came back, hours later.

He was drunk, staggering and giggling like a toddler. He saw me and bit his lip