Jungkook's temptation

Jungkook's p.o.v

I walked down a empty corridor, feeling very very horny. I had creeped into the girls changing room earlier and upon seeing Y/N get dressed out of her gym clothes had made my dick get so hard it started to throbb.

I groaned as thinking about it was making it worse.
"This is her fault she should fix it." U said aloud and just as the words finished echoing down the long empty corridor, Y/N appeared at the other end.

I smirked as this coincidence was is perfect it made me want to laugh. She saw me and gulped. I walked to her and started to jog she saw I was running for her and sprinted away. I ran as fast as I could as I was getting closer. She round around the back of the school and tripped up. I ran to her and before she could get up I was on top of her. She struggled to get free.

"Now now now baby girl, don't struggle or Daddy'll punish you." I said in her ear. She whimpered and stopped struggling. I looked down at her body. She was out of breath and breathing fast." Lie on your front." I demanded.

She didn't hesitate to obey and I smirked. I looked at her perfectly sculpted figure and smirked more. My hands travelled up the back of her thighs and under he skirt to squeeze her ass. When I did she gasped and squealed, blushing crimson.
"J-Jungkook." She whimpered. I bit my lip and put her ass up in the air. I moved her skirt and saw her underwear.

I got so turned on at this point.
"Damn Baby girl what's with the underwear?" I asked sliding my hand over the see through area.
"I-I-It wa-was the on-only pa-pair I had le-left." She said her voice quaking and whimpering. I smirked I felt how hot her skin was as I slid my hands over it. I was loving every moment of this.

Then I had the overwhelming urge to give her hickies on her ass. So I did. I bent down and pulled her underwear down. She tried to squirm away but I pinned her to the floor. She started to cry and started calling out for help. I covered her mouth with my hand.
"Don't even dare." I said in a stern and threatening voice. She whimpered and nodded.

I then bent down to her ass and started to mark it, making dark purple and red hickies over her lower back and ass. She moaned lightly and cried more. The feeling of her soft skin against my lips, the sounds of her innocent and whiney moans and her occasional whimpers was driving me wild. I was about to unbuckle my jeans and take her here and now when I heard footsteps.

I stood up and walked away.

Y/N's p.o.v

I got my clothes back of as quickly as I could then sat on the floor crying hard.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

See you next time...