The drunken fumble

I woke up the next day, my body sore and aching. I sat up very stifly and moved my hair out of my mouth and eyes. I looked at Taehyung, sleeping like a baby. I couldn't help but feel used by him. He is nice, I guess but the overwhelming feeling of being nothing and a toy to him came over the back of my head like a hood, swallowing my head. He was no diffrent than Jungkook.

I stood up, knees weak and shaking but I walked towards the bedroom door. I didn't manage 4 steps before I collapsed, my knees to weak to hold me. I wanted to leave. I needed someone who doesn't just want to use me. I need comfort. I need safety.

I heard a shuffle of blankets and a low groan as Taehyung woke up from his slumber. I sighed.
"Morning Y/N." He said, his voice odd as he was streching. I waved awkwardly and half smiled. He frowned and stood up."what's wrong?" He walked over to me and helped me to my feet. I wobbled and before I could fall he held me, giving me support. I couldn't look at him in the eyes. I just couldn't do it.

Taehyung noticed.
"What did I do?" He said, he knew he'd done something. He was so drunk he can't remember what he's done to me. I explained to him what happened, my voce trembling and breaking as I was on the verge of tears. After I told him, at first I thought he was gonna be so sorry, shower me with hugs and tell me how sorry he was. But no. He didn't do that.

Instead, a psychotic smile crossed over his lips. As if he liked what I told him.
"What are you sniffling about. It'll be fine. You loved it really. I bet you were just as into it as I was." He smirked." I remember bits of it. Your moans, your worried little face,  how you clung onto my hands so tightly. You were begging fot it really."He then stared at me dead in the pupils. I felt the room get dark, the air get thick and heavy and I couldn't breathe as easily. I gulped.
"N-n-no i-i didn't li-like it." I stuttered, my body shaking with fear. He smirked and grabbed me by the hair. I hissed and put both of my hands on his, trying to pull him off. He held on, gripping tightly. I began to cry. I sobbed but he still didn't let me go.
"Your precious Baekhyun couldn't save you." He growled." He was weak. Just like you." He got close to me tear stained face and smirked." He can't help you now princess, I killed him."

My eyes go wide and I looked at him, dread filling my whole body, I tried even more to get away from him. Baekhyun was the only one who cared and now.....

Taehyung chuckled.
"Pathetic." He let go of my hair, pushing me over, to the floor. I looked at the floor and cried more. He left the room, locking the door behind him.

I was in there all day, no food, no drink. But I didn't care. He had left to go to school or something. I don't know. My legs felt weak and my whole body felt useless. I tried to stand my my legs couldn't cope and I collapsed again. I got onto his bed and lay down, looking up at the celling. My mind became blank and my eyes closed. I fell asleep.

I was in bed. In Taehyung's arms. He was holding me close to his chest, his strong arms wrapped around my body. I tried to move without waking him. But he woke up and looked at me smiling.
"Morning baby." He kissed my cheek. He got the hair out of my face." Did you sleep well?"
"Y-yeah." I was super confused. He smiled and kissed my bare shoulder. I watched him.
"Do you want breakfast? I can go make you some." I shook my head." Baby girl. What did the doctor say?" I shrugged.
"I-I don't kn-know." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"My poor baby, can't remember a thing. How cute." He sat next to me in bed." He said you need to eat three full meals a day. We don't want you getting ill again for not eating enough."

I felt so warm when I was with him. I felt loved and happy. It was the best feeling I've had for a while. Taehyung pulled me into his lap and looked at me.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He put the back of his hand on my forhead yo feel my temperature." Baby you're burning up." He gasped and kissed my nose." You better lay down."

He layed me down and stroked my hair. I could feel the love coming off him. It made me smile he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled against his soft plump lips. Once He pulled away I started to drift off back to sleep.
"Good night princess." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

When I awoke from my dream. I expected to see Taehyung there, ready to keep me warm and safe in his arms. I looked at the bed and saw no one. I sighed sat up. I felt just as lonely and miserable as I had before.

"Y/N~~". I heard his faint voice coming up the stairs. I whimpered, terrorfied of what he was gonna do to me. It was odd. He seemed to be nice and caring to me before but now. I'm now just his little sex doll. I rolled off of bed Nd got underneath it. I covered my mouth and I heard the door unlock. I heard a confused sigh. All I could see was his shoes.
"You were on the news today. You're parents are worried about were you've gone too. You haven't been home for a few days now. If you come out I can take you home."

The prospect of being taken home and being embrassed with warm comforting arms was now almost too good to be true. I moved out from under the bed. He smirked and watched me come out. He walked up to me and grabbed a handful of my hair. I yelled and held onto his wrist and scrunched up at the pain.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" He yelled at me. I started to cry hard, clawing at his skin to let me Go. He was completely oblivious to it.
"T-Tae-Taehyung pl-please le-let g-go." I sobbed. He looked at my pained face and a cruel twisted smirk crossed his lips.
"You stupid little slut." He walked me the widow and looked out of it." It's a long way down baby." He then smirked and opened it. I looked at him with wide eyes. He picked me up and put my out of the window.

The adrenalin was pounding though my veins. I clung on desperate to his at me.
"Taehyung!! Please no!!" I begged and sobbed.
"But you wanted me to let go." He shook his head." I only listen to your first answer baby." My palms were sweaty and I shook my head rapidly. I was slowly losing my grip of his arm
"Taehyung please I'm begging you! Don't drop me!!" I cried uncontrollably.  I was at his complete mercy." Please!!!" He smirked and shook his arm. I slipped a little and almost lost my grip. I quickly got it back and I held on tight. I screamed and tried desparatyly to convince him to let me back in.

Taehyung kept me like that for a whole hour. I felt so weak but I still held on for dear life.
"You give up?" He smirked." It can be over so easily." I looked at the floor, my fear of heights  kicked in and cries even harder.
"T-Taehyung please.." I said voice aching and sore.

Taehyung pulled his arm out from my grip..