Jungkook's obsession

*Jungkook's p.o.v*

I was in maths, sitting not far behind Y/N. I couldn't see her face but it didn't matter. I was just staring at he back of her head looking at the way all of her hair was tied neatly into a braid. I couldn't help but imagine myself stroking her hair.

"Okey class everyone get into groups and we can start." Our teacher said. The whole class stood up. All the friend groups got together, until it was me, a boy called Park Junglee, another boy called Kim Raemin and Y/N.

"Okay then, well have Raemin and Junglee working together and Y/N and Jungkook." The teacher said. I smirked to myself. I walked towards her
I sat down next to her and smiled.

"Do you remember me?" I asked looking at her. She shook her head.
"We met in the gym, I was really angry and I was punching a punch bag. You cleaned my knuckles up." I said. She thought for a second then nodded.
"Oh yeah." She said, smiling at me."How've your knuckles been?" She asked jokingly. I laughed.
"Good."

"Quiten down class." Our teacher said. We weren't the only ones talking. The bell rang.
"Okay you have 3 weeks the complete this project, if you struggle or have finished early or have any questions please come see me. Okay class dismissed."

I got my stuff together and then waited for Y/N. She looked at me.
"Jungkook it's home time, why aren't you leaving?" She asked me. I thought for a second.
"Oh, I was just thinking that we should make a start on the project. Sorry." I said. I turned around to walk out, knowing what was gonna happen.

"Jungkook wait!" She caught up to me." That's actuall a pretty good idea, we should start it today." She said. I smirked.
"Okay then do you want to come to my place?" I asked.
"Umm, I don't know." She said as we walked out of class.
"Or we could go to the library." I suggested.
"Let's go to the library."

We walked to the library, there were a few people in there. We took a seat. I sat next to her. She got her school book out and put it on the table. She then got up.
"Be right back." She said then walked off. I said there waiting until my Eomma texted me. I took a page out of her book and wrote.

Hey Y/N sorry, I had to go whilst you were looking for something, we can finish this off later. Here's my phone number 0123 456789 so we can text.

I got up grabbed my bag and left, rolling my sleeves up. I felt horrible leaving her with out saying goodbye properly. I sighed and ran to the parking lot where I saw my Eomma's car. I got in and she looked at me.

"Okay listen, I've got another important evening tonight to I'm going to drop you off and Yoongi's again and I'll be off." She said, putting more lipstick on her already covered lips.
"Good, I don't wanna be near you anyway." I mutter under my breath.
"Watch your mouth or I'll throw you onto the fucking streets." She said as we drove away from school. I felt the anger bubble up inside me.

Eomma was driving slowly. She stopped at a red light and I undid my seat belt, opened the car door and got out, slamming to door behind me with a lot of force.
"I'll walk." I said before turning around and walking back to school." I'm spend time with my Y/N, she's mine." I muttered under my breath.

It took me 2 minutes until I got back to the library. She still wasn't back but all her stuff was there. I grabbed the note and put it in my pocket. I took my bag off and started to look for her.

After about a minute or so I found her looking for books on Romeo and Juliet (our project was to make a detailed story board of what happened, so like it has to have pictures and shit in it). I walked up behind her.
"Not found anything?" I whispered. She gave a little squeak and spun around to look at me. I chuckled.
"N-no I haven't. Don't scare me like that!" She whispered angrily. I chuckled more.

All I wanted to do now was to wrap my arms around her small delicate waist and kiss her roughly. My mind took over my body and I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her towards me. She grabbed my wrists, trying to pull my hands off. I pushed against the bookshelf and leaned in. She tilted her head away from me and closed her eyes. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and grabbed her chin with my other hand.

She looked at me, tears started to form in her eyes. I pulled her body closely to mine and smirked. She put her hands on my chest and pushed, trying to put some distance between us. I pulled her even closer and she started to cry.

"Will you tell anyone about this?" I whispered into her ear. She cried silently and shook her head.
"What did you say?"
"N-no J-J-Jungkook."
"Good girl." I said stroking her waist. She closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears.
"If you tell anyone, I will punish you." I said.
"H-h-how?" She asked blushing.
"Well you'll see." I said nibbling her earlobe. She whimpered and sobbed.
"O-o-okay." She said tugging on my shirt.

I let go of her and she waisted no time to turn and run away. I smirked to myself and bit my lip. I put my hands in my pockets and walked back to my bag.

See you next time...