Tae's first dream

Taehyung's p.o.v

I walked home after a long tiring day of sitting in my lessons not doing anything. So exhausting. I dumped my bag by my front door and walked inside. I walked into the living room and flung my body down on the couch. I sighed and got my phone out. I looked at the screen and saw it was about to die. So I put it on charge.

I then got up and walked upstairs to my room and got dressed out of my everyday clothes and into a pair jogging bottoms and no shirt. I have abs I'm allowed. I then walked back downstairs and felt my stomach grumble loudly. I licked my lips and walked to the kitchen.

*A few hours later*

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep then....then....

I opened my eyes and felt something warm I looked around and saw Y/N. She looked so hot. Her body was wet with sweat and her back arched as she moans. It took me about a second to figure out why. I was fucking her. I had my dick shoved deep into her. I smirked and thrusted into her. I heard her moan. It was the sexiest thing ever.

She moaned louder and faster signalling she was close. I thrusted hard into her until she came all over my dick.

I woke up, sweating and out of breath. I looked around and saw my room but not my baby girl. I put my head in my hands and groaned. Then my phone went off. It was my best friend, Hoseok. He was texting me
"Yo, Tae, wanna go to a club tonight, you haven't been out much lately." I thought about it for a second and then smiled.
"Okay I will." I texted back.
"Cool I'll start making my way down to yours?"
"Yeah, see you in a sec."
"I'll be 20 mins."

This gave me an idea. I put my phone down and lay back on the bed. I got the clothes out and put them on the bed. I can get changed really quick. I've had practise. If I got the clothes I wanna wear for this party ready then I have lots of time to do whatever I want. I smiked.

I imagined what I saw in my dream again and my hand atomatically travelled down my body and to my cock, it was already hard. I grabbed it and squeezed it a little, I groaned. Then I started to move my hand up and down slowly at first working myself up a bit. Then when I couldn't bare the soft and gentle pumps and sped up. I started to moan louder.

I still had the image of Y/N in my head. I could still see her sweaty and hot body, it only made me harder and I started to thrust up into my fist. I could hear her moans and I moaned too. I could feel myself get close and went as hard as I could. I moaned one last time and came over my hand. I was sweat and panting hard.
"That was the best climax I've ever had." I said to myself.

Hoseok knocked at the door and I got up, cleaned myself up and got dressed. He looked at my pink face and frowned.
"You okay?" He asked in a hesitant voice.
"Never been better." I said a little breathless. He nodded slowly and then when we went to the club.

See you in the next chapter...