Tae's comforting hand

Taehyung's p.o.v

I walked down the side of the school after just going to the toilet and is thought I'd take a long walk back to my detention. I heard muffled moans and squeals. Part of me wanted to go investigate but the other half didn't. So I decided to glance at what was going on and then leave. I walked closer and closer. I looked round the side of the school and saw a girl, sitting on the floor, knees hugged closely to her chest, her hair covering her face. I frowned and walked closer.

The girl looked up, her pink and tearstained face suddenly looked familiar.
"Y/N?" I asked curiously. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and moved her hair out of her face aswell. I crouched down beside her and she looked at me. Never have I ever seen anyone in so much distress before. I stood up and walked around the corner of the back. I saw a figure walking away. I eyes them closely and frowned more. His outline looked familiar.

I felt a small tug on my leg and looked down. Y/N was there her small and upset figure had crawled to my leg to hug it. I instinctively picked her up Into my arms and walked back around the corner to where I found her. She held onto me sniffing and wiped her eyes on my jumper. I didn't care.
"For someone who has a horrible reputation your a bit of a softie, aren't you?" She said in a small voice. I chuckled and rubbed her back. She seemed to be melting into my touch as with every stroke of my hand against her back she seemed to moan lightly.

I loved every little noise that can't out of her

I know this was short but.........meh.......I couldn't really think of anything. LISTEN TO SINGULARITY!!!!

Bye......enjoy the last one, may i reccom3nt headphones 😊😊😊