The Shadowy figures

(WARNING!!! contains extreme violence. Is no way aimed at the actual person irl. I'm sorry if this upsets you!)

Baekhyun's p.o.v

It was a dark night as I was walking home, earphones in. I had my white hoodie up and was walking down a street that us quite crowed in the morning but now that it is night only a few people little the street. I turned a corner and walked down a quieter street and then my music stopped playing. I crowed and took my earphones out and realized my phone had died. I groaned and stuffed my jean's phone into my pocket along with my earphones. I put my hands in my hoodie pockets and kept walking.

The reason I listen to music whilst I walk home is because I have paranoia. I get very easily freaked out and can be very distant from people to try and avoiding certain things. I imagine horrible things that won't necvarily happen but my brain is convinced that they will happen.

No one knows about this.

So as I walk down this dark street my ears perk at every little noise, whether it be a bird flying overhead or footsteps from the busy street behind me. I took my hood off and looked behind me. I saw no one there. I felt a little relieved but all of these horrible situations played out in my mind and I ran out of the alley and into the other busy street ahead. There were people here and I felt a little safer

When I finally got home I took my shoes off and put them away. I also made sure my phone was charging  before I took a seat in my livingroom. My dad must be out as the house is dead silent. I turned the tv on so there was some noise in the background. I started to fall asleep in my chair as I was tired from a long day at school.

Then when I heard it. The sound of something sharp grazing over glass. I jumped up and looked at the livingroom window. A dark figure was standing there. I coundnt see his features as it was dark outside. I felt my heart drop and my breathing rate increase rapidly. I began to sweat and they walked towards the window with A big stone and began to hit the widow with the stone. I was rooted to the floor in fear and didn't know what to do. The glass shattered and the stranger climbed in.

My legs got some life and I ran. I ran out the front door and down the street in my socks, the tiny stone digging into my feet but I didn't care. I heard the person follow me and I felt my heart beat even faster almost as if it was going to burst. I tried to go round corners in a attempt to lose them but I heard their quick footsteps behind me. I couldn't shake them.

That's when I couldn't ran anymore. My lungs where hurting from the sharp breaths I was taking and I weeded. And collapsed on the floor. The person walked up to me as I coughed and weeded on the ground and they drew I gun. I closed my eyes and they shot my foot. I screamed in pain as the whole of the pain when up my leg and then round my body. This was the worst pain ever. Then again. They shot my other door and I screamed more. Years fell thick and fast from my eyes and I tried to crawl away my feet in too much pain to attempt to run.

Then they shot me in the arm. I grabbed my agonising arm with my good arm and fell again onto my back and cried out for help. No one came. They hit me over the head with the gun, grabbing me by the shirt and hitting me repeatedly and finally. I felt the cold tip of the gun touch my forhead and I cried more. I tried to struggle but I was too weak. Blood poured from my feet and arm and gashes on my head. I watched as they pulled the trigger.

...