The Concert

I start strumming the strings on the guitar and begin singing, never looking away from Clem.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains and thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth

I can see tears gathering in the corners of Clem's eyes and give her a loving smile.

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

I make my way down the stage to Clem and skip to the final verse.

And I've dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, remembered the thing you said

I'm on my knees in front of Clementine as I softly sing the last part of the song.

I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

I don't even have time to sit down my guitar as Clem launches herself into my arms. The action catches me off guard and we both fall to the ground, with Clem on top and me on the bottom. I let out a breathy laugh and wrap my arms around her.

"So, I'm guessing this means you liked the so-"

I'm cut off by a pair of lips that taste like strawberries and feel hands make their way into my styled hair. I place my hands on Clem's waist and hold them there. Clem smiles into the kiss and places her hands over mine, moving them to her hips before going back into my hair. Something warm prods my lips and realize it's her tongue and give her access to my mouth. We finally pull away from lack of oxygen and my eyes drink in the sight of her. Her lips are red and probably going to bruise later. Her cheeks are flushed with arousal and eyebrows knitted together like she was debating something in her head. Clementine finally breaks the silence with words I'd never thought I'd here her say.

"I love you, Gabriel Garcia. I want to give myself to you, in every way I can."

Holy Fucking Shit

Clementine gets up and off of me before pulling me up with her. She takes my hand in hers before leading me to our house. I follow her numbly, still in disbelief that this is actually happening. We make it into the house and I start to come back to life as my feet hit the stairs. I can't keep the grin from my face as I sweep Clem off her feet and haul her upstairs. She lets out a yelp from the surprise before laughing. With each step I take, Clem gives me a kiss on my face and each one gets longer. I make it to the last step and she plants one on my lips and I deepen it. As we walk into my bedroom, Clem jumps from my arms and runs to the bathroom. I'm left sitting on my bed, taking off my coat and shoes when I hear the door open. I look up as my jaw drops for the second time that night.

Clementine is in a two piece lingerie set. It's red with lace and it sends my heart racing. She slowly starts strutting towards me and I forget how to breath. I lean back as she stops in front of me before taking a seat on my lap. I let out a hiss as she grinds against me and flip us onto the bed. She grabs ahold of my button down shirt and slowly opens my shirt and pulls it off of me. As the shirt flies across the room, she's already working on my black slacks and her hand lingers on the bulge in my pants before throwing them over with my shirt. We're both left in our underwear and run our eyes over each other's bodies. She bites her lip and looks at me from under her eyelashes. I take a shuddering breath in and release it before asking her one last time.

"Clementine, are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to and I will wait for you until you're ready."

"Gabriel, I've never been more sure of anything in my life. But, you better do something quick before I change my mind."
Clem replies with a seductive smirk on her face as she leans back into the bed.

I jump up onto her causing her to giggle at my silliness but, the giggle turns into a moan as I start kissing down her body. I start from her neck, down between her breasts, dip my tongue into her bellybutton, skip to the insides of her thighs and make it down to her feet. I hear her give a groan of disappointment and start making my way back up again, going slower this time. I make it to the side of her kneecap when I hear a knock on the door.

MOTHERFUCKINSONOFABITCH

I look up at Clem in despair and she laughs at my look before I cover her body with the covers. I make my way downstairs and answer the door in my boxers, not giving a shit because they interrupted my date night. I open the door to see that Beth girl standing there with Carl and they stand in shock of my lack of clothes. Carl slaps a hand over Beth's eyes and gives me a slight glare before speaking.

"Javi needs you and Clem to come to an emergency meeting. They're getting ready to have it so, please get dressed before you give Beth a heart attack."

I slam the door in his face and rub my hands over my face before sighing.

Fuck You Too, Javi