Coming Undone

⚠️⚠️Lemon in this chapter⚠️⚠️

"Clem, now let's think about this before we do anything irrational. You're not thinking clearly and-CLEMENTINE WAIT DON'T!"

I take off sprinting to her room and she's right on my heels. I feel like a gazelle getting chased by a lion and her eyes devour me. I gulp loudly at her and slowly start inching near the bed to get a weapon. Clem jumps onto the bed as I stumble backwards, pillow in hand.

"Clementine, don't make me use this. Swear to God if you take one more step towards me, all hell will break loose. Now, just sit there and we'll talk this through." Clem slowly sits down on the bed before letting out a sigh and pushes her head into the covers. It's quiet and I thought she fell asleep but, I hear a sniffle.

Motherfucker. I made her cry.

I lower my fluffy weapon and sit beside Clem and rub her back as she cries.

"Do you not want me? Is it because I'm not pretty enough or how small my boobs are? I'm sorry I don't have natural beauty like Michonne or Beth. I just want you to love me."

She finishes with a sob and crashes into my chest. I'm taken back by her confession and wonder where she got all these silly accusations.

"Clem, I want you more than life itself. But, I want our first time to be special and magical because you deserve it. You're beautiful just the way you are and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world."

Clem takes my hands into hers and I let her. However, I feel something going around them and I catch a glimpse of Clem's face.

Is she smirking? Oh fuck

I pull back my hands but, find them tied around her waist and she pushes me back onto the bed. Clementine collapses on top of me and smashes her lips against mine. I give in to her advances and let her do what she wants. If you can't beat them, join them.

"Clementine, how am I going to fuck you if my hands are tied?"

Her eyes widened at my language and starts rushing to untie my hands. I'm free within seconds and pounce on Clem. She lets out a giggle and kisses me again. I start at her feet and take off her clothes. Her boots fall to the floor with a thud and I slowly remove her sock, kissing the skin that has been revealed. I move up and unbutton her jeans before sliding them down her legs, giving slower kisses this time. I look up to check on her and Clem has her head back and eyes closed. Moving on to her shirt, I raise her arms and pull the shirt off and she looks up at me with them sweet eyes. She's now left in only her pretty little lace underwear that are a royal blue color. I'm too busy staring at Clem's body that I don't feel her sit up and before I know it, I'm on the bottom.

There's a victorious look in her eyes as she starts stripping me. Clementine is a really impatient girl and has me down to my boxers in no time. She sits back on her calves and her eyes light up like a kid on Christmas morning and I'm her present. Her hands caress my body and she leans in for another kiss. The kiss is slow and sensual, sending shocks throughout my body. Clem breaks away and starts trailing kisses down my neck and down my body. I see a devious gleam in her eyes as her tongue dips into my bellybutton, causing me to let out a yelp. Before she can reach my straining erection, I take charge and switch positions again. Clem looks surprised as she takes in my aggression and see a shiver run through her. I quirk an eyebrow and send her a smirk before going back down to her feet.

"What are you doing down there?"

"Working my way up to dinner."

Confusion is written on her face before something clicks in her head and a blush spreads across her face and down her neck. I chuckle at her reaction before getting back to work. I kiss the insides of her ankles, and start making my way up her leg. I get to her thigh before I hear a moan come from Clem. Hearing her moan causes my boxers to tighten even more and I let out a groan of my own. I shake the feeling and continue on. The closer I get to her womanhood, the more Clem squirms. I reach my destination and hover above it, letting my hot breath fan across the surface and see goosebumps rise up. I hook my fingers on each side side of her panties and look up at her for approval.