What A Day

Warmth. That's all I feel right now and I snuggle my head deeper into my pillow. However, my pillow starts vibrating and moving when I push my head farther into it. I ignore the movement and slowly start drifting off again but, I hear a teasing voice in my ear.

"Gabe, it's time to get up."

I give a groan of protest and wave my hand in the air.

"Not now, Javi. I'm having a dream about me and Clem."

I hear a very feminine giggle that couldn't come from Javi and crack open on eye. My vision is blurry at first but, clears up and it is a sight to behold. Clem is laying up against the pillows and my head is buried in her chest. Oh. She was my moving pillow. Makes sense. Clem runs her fingers through my hair and uses her nails to scratch my head. It's bliss and I almost fall asleep again before I realize a very important detail.

We're both naked and pressed up against each other. Our limbs are intertwined and I feel every inch of her.

Best. Morning. Ever

I pick myself up off of the bed and put on my boxers before heading towards the bathroom. Halfway there, I race back to Clem to plant one on her before turning back around. Clementine smacks my ass as I walk away and I let out a yelp. She just laughs and pushes me into the bathroom so she can get ready for the day. I'm dressed in a black cotton shirt and dark blue jeans with black Chucks on my feet. I look and see Clem dressed in her usual jeans, tight red shirt, and her blue and white ball cap. I'm cooking some eggs and toast as she comes down and I hand her a plate. We sit down to eat and discuss the plans for today as we finish up our food. I take both our plates into the kitchen and her Clem give a sharp intake of breath. I whip around to see her grabbing her midsection and rush to her.

"Clem! What's wrong?"

"I fucking told you that your anaconda would destroy me. I can barely walk straight and have to walk like a fucking cowboy to relieve the pain."

I frown and blush at the same time. Mad at myself for hurting her but, blush at her use of words. Clem gives me a reassuring smile that she's fine and tries to walk on her own out the door. She doesn't make it five steps before collapsing into my arms.

"I always knew I would make you fall for me."

"Oh fuck off and help me. This is your fault."

I let out a laugh and pick her up bridal style before walking outside. We get weird looks from everyone but, I'm assuming Clem is making mean faces because they turn and walk the other way. I walk towards Javi and Kate's house to pickup AJ and find a disturbing sight. Javi and Kate are making out on the sofa and Mariana is in the kitchen with AJ crying but, smiling.

What the fuck?

Clementine doesn't like to be left in the dark so she breaks the silence the only way she knows how.

"Are you two going to fuck on the sofa or are you going to tell us what the hell is going on?!"

Javi and Kate break apart and turn their heads towards us with the biggest smiles on their faces. They motion us over and I dump Clem on the couch before sitting next to her. I receive a nasty punch in the shoulder from Clem but, keep quiet at the look she gives me. Javi has a radio sitting in front of us and places it in my hand, not saying a word. I look skeptical at him but, Clementine reaches over and turns it on. What I hear I almost couldn't comprehend.

"If you are hearing this broadcast please stay on the channel. We are with what's left of the Navy and have amazing news to report to you all. We have created a cure and currently giving out vaccinations to all. Please spread the word and we will rebuild what's left of this world. We are located in Washington and have supplies to last us until this nightmare is finally over. May God be with you on your journey."

The radio falls to the floor as I sit and stare at it in disbelief. It's over. It's finally fucking over. I pull Clem into a tight hug and kiss her with all my strength. Something wet touches our lips and I realize she's crying. I pull back and wipe her tears and Clem gives me a watery smile. Javi tugs us both into a family hug and we're joined by Mariana and AJ and Kate. Javi pulls back and smiles at us before speaking.

"Tonight we will celebrate and tomorrow we will leave for Washington."

I nod my head and begin to stand so I can start packing at the house. A tug on my waist stops me and I see Clem with her eyebrows raised and cocks her head towards my family. I furrow my eyebrows before remembering she can't really walk so, I lift her up again. I don't even have to look back to see who's smarting off to us.

"Hey Clem! What happened to your legs? Are you a little sore from some activities last night?"

Clementine looks up at me with a gleam in her eye before turning back to them.

"Hey Mariana can you cover AJ's ears real quick?"

Mariana looks puzzled but, does as she's told.

"Yeah I am! Want to know why? It's because your son fucking destroyed me last night and I can't walk straight."

I wish I had a camera for their reactions because they were something.

"OH MY GOD! CLEM! THAT IS MY BROTHER! EWW!"

"GABRIEL GARCIA, YOU BETTER HAVE USED A CONDOM! I AM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDMA!"

I look to Javi as I wait for his response and he just gives me that fucking smirk and I can't help but to return it as he speaks.

"That's my boy."