Chapter Twenty Seven: Letters

This chapter will make you cry if you're an emotional person just saying

_____

Chapter Twenty Seven: Letters

"And you just ignored him?" Vanessa asks for clarification I run down the balance beam and do a flip off of it, landing perfectly on my feet. I look at my best friend.

"Yes."

"Why? You-" she cuts off. "Wait, back up, I deserve details. How big is his dick? Did he finish? How many times? Did you finish? Did he eat you out? Finger you? Did you give him head? How big is his dick?"

I start rubbing my temples, putting two spots of chalk on the side of my face.

"He finished twice and I finished twice." I say.

"And did you give him head?"

"Yes."

"And did he return it?"

I sigh.

"Yes."

"How big is his dick?"

"Vanessa, I didn't take a damn ruler to it!"

"Okay, but was it big? Bigger than Lucas?"

I glare at her.

"Yes."

"And he didn't pressure you, right?"

"No, he didn't. Zane would never do that."

"Okay, but...wait, I'm confused. Why did you walk off again? After a night with that guy? He's so hot. I'm shocked you didn't fuck him."

"I'm not having sex until I finish the Olympics."

"Okay, but you still didn't answer my question. Why did you walk out?"

"Because we made the bet, and-"

"Okay, so?"

"Vanessa, if you would stop interrupting me I could explain." I say flatly.

She rolls her eyes and gestures for me to talk.

"We made that stupid bet and I was stubborn and he was rubbing my side and he was hard, so I reached down and grabbed his dick because he told me that I had to ask him to touch me, he never said I couldn't touch him, and at the time I wasn't thinking, I was just horny, but then he told me to kiss him so I did, and I realized that I teased him into losing the bet, and then the whole ride home was so awkward and I felt guilty when he offered me money. I felt like such a...a slut! So I left."

"And now it's three days later and you're locking doors and avoiding him?" She asks slowly. I cringe.

"Yeah..."

"So..." she puts her hands up. "Let me get this straight. Your boyfriend asked you to be his girlfriend. You said yes. Then you guys fucked around for the first time in the bed of his truck, and now you're avoiding him?"