Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

1 email received. (wadesimon.wi)

To: megancarmichael
Subject: Personal Agreement

You are free to email back for any concerns I may take under consideration. This agreement serves as the seal to the arrangement, by the way.
1 attachment.

-------------------------------

This service agreement (the "Agreement") dated this 17th day of November, 2017.

BETWEEN:

Wade Simon of W Industries
(the "CEO")

- AND –

Megan Carmichael of Youth Psychological and Counseling Association
(the "Contractor")

BACKGROUND:

A. The CEO is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide temporary services by means of the terms of the agreement.

B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the CEO on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.

IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligation set forth in this Agreement, the sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the CEO and the Contractor (individually the 'Party' and collectively the 'Parties' to this Agreement) agree as follows:

SERVICE PROVIDED:

1. The contractor hereby agrees to engage in a temporary marriage to the CEO of W Industries for exactly Twelve (12) months (365 "three hundred and sixty-five" days).

2. This arrangement will include public appearances, media sessions, exclusive interview with local and national press. Also, this service agreement acknowledges the additional necessary contracts that will be signed and agreed by both party which would be included in the terms of the agreement.

TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT:

3. The terms of this arrangement will begin the second the Contractor sign it and will continually take effect until the completion of services.

4. 'OUTSIDE' agreement.

4a. Public Appearances clause.
Both party is required to do everything that is necessary (kissing, cuddling, holding hands etc.) to make their marriage appear believable to any onlookers.

4b. Both are expected to carry on to their individual lifestyle. Having said that, either party shall NOT do anything that will disclose the arrangement to anyone.

5. Both party are expected to NOT expect anything beyond what were agreed to and would remain as acquaintances inside the four corners of a room they are staying. This term includes 1) No invasion of privacy. 2) No unnecessary questions which means both are expected to continue in cordial conversations after everything is finalized.

6. This arrangement includes sexual activities or intimacy to appease both party and ensure their fidelity (there would be a separate sheet provided for this) during the arrangement. However, both party are expected to NOT do anything that will make the other party uncomfortable.

7. The CEO must provide the needs and wants of the Contractor. The Contractor shall have unlimited access to the CEO's credit card, VIP reservations written in his name in any flight, spa, shopping spree in any place in America. However, the Contractor is REQUIRED to inform the CEO what, how, when, and where the Contractor spent the money. The amount will NOT be deducted on the compensations the Contractor will receive at the end of the arrangement.