Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Megan

"Look at you."

His gruff voice sharply sliced the block of ice that was their surroundings. "Fucking look at you," he muttered once more.

She kept her eyes on the ground, for she knew that chancing a glance at him would cause her bawling with zero restraint. His roaming touch stimulated icicles on her dangerously burning skin as it drifted down to her abdomen, close to the area he was most needed to tend to.

"Tell me something, Carmichael." The tip of his finger lifted her chin, her watery gaze slowly meeting the glacial ones she began to be familiar with. "How loud do you think you'll scream once I clamp these pretty, pinkish nipples?"

She inhaled loudly as he pinched both as if to emphasize his point.

Her breathing became shallow as he nuzzled a pointed bud. "How loud do you think?"

They looked at each other for a long moment as he began to suck her nipple loudly, his teeth grazing and pulling. The intimacy was definite as their eyes locked. She watched as he gave the other nipple the similar attention, all the while keeping their gazes connected. Then he bit, hard.

Megan screamed her agony as he stood straighter, his face a mask of indifference.

"Don't have to think. Heard it loud and clear," he said mockingly as he wagged a finger in her face.

A ghost of smile marred his feature as he moved his finger to the pulsing nerves below.

"You're dripping, Carmichael." She flushed. "Tell me, is this all for me?"

She nodded rather half-heartedly.

Slap!

"Yes," she breathed.

He grinned. "That's right, baby. So fucking wet for me..."

His calloused finger dragged from her clit to her opening, her opening to her clit, then repeated the motion again and again. Each drag caused her eyes to roll to the back of her head as the motion brought his roughness much more prominent against her softness. Downright beautiful, but she wanted more, more, more...

He pushed a finger inside her, curling and twisting, caressing her most pleasurable points. Her eyes started to close as a heavy weight began to mold on the pit of her stomach, a weight that needed to be released very soon.

Then a bite — two bites, in close intervals — made her eyes snap open as pain, intense, knee-buckling pain, shot on her full breasts. It ran through her like a tidal wave. Big, fat tears prickled her eyes. Her arms flailing miserably, trying to move and yield to the impulse of fighting away what caused her sudden discomfort; the ropes making it impossible. "Take it off," she pleaded.

She expected this. It was a promise from the very start. Pleasure from pain. Pain from pleasure. Doomed to be exacted before long. She counted for thirty seconds, but not long was the time was up, and all she could feel was numbness. Faint tremors of stings rolled inside her. She breathed deep and exhaled heavily.

"Should've expected the voice cracks and the watery eyes." The smugness in his tone was apparent. "Do you really want me to take it off?"

It was a challenge. A challenge he expected her to bite. When she answered, her voice was small, "No."

He hummed his approval as he pulled out his fingers. The absence leaving her cold and hollow. He stepped back and unfastened his belt, then pulled his thick, long cock out of its confine. His hand stroked it twice then stopped, letting it stand proudly in the air.