Chapter one...

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  I drove to work and got on set for the show of a band tonight, my boss still didn't tell me who the band was so I was guessing it was one band I loved to death since my boss made us fill a sheet out saying what bands we love and don't love. It was long and boring until 5 pm hit and the tour bus pulled up, I saw a few guys laughing and standing there but couldn't see there faces. I had to rush out on the stage to get set up ready and help with sound check. I heard someone walk up behind me in a low voice say "well hello there beautiful" it sounded familiar and you turned around. Ville Valo was staring right into your eyes and smiling at you "oh uh hi " I said like the nerves person I am even when I talk to new people. 

   He smiled even more and asked me "what's your name miss", I couldn't speak at first but I finally spoke up "I'm Amber sorry I just didn't expect you to talk to me" I said shaking a little. He smiled again and laughed a bit "sorry to disturb you but I just thought I'd say hi". I smiled back at him and nodded my head "well hey I'm not that busy". I heard my boss call the guys to get ready and Ville looked at me "I'll talk to you after the show my love" he said and kissing my hand. I blushed a bit and he walked away.

Hello everyone and I know if your a fan of my stories (or a stalker) I don't really right love stories but since HIM is going to not be a band anymore I decided to write a story cause why not also I saw not to many stories with Ville Valo. Anyway hope you like it and stay tuned for more chapters.