Chapter 7...

(Ambers p.o.v) 

   We got back to the stage and I had a big boot on so I didn't have to have crutches. Ville still looked a bit worried about me but I told him not too. The concert started and this one was only a few mins like 30 cause no one really showed up to it. When it was over I walked back to the bus and sat on the couch on my phone since I couldn't really help clean up and put away drum sets. 

    Ville soon walked in and kissed me " hello my darling" he said in his low voice. I smiled and he put his hand on my leg "how's the leg holding up" he asked and I smiled " it's ok for now since I'm sitting down". Ville smiled and kissed my cheek " you can sleep with me until your leg gets better ok " he said hugging me. I smiled and nodded my head and he let go of me " so darling what shale we do" he asked and I looked on my phone "idk". 

  We layed on the couch for a little bit and Ville hadn't his arm around me. It was quiet for a while and I started to fall asleep but then I remembered I had to feed Andy "Ville can you go get me Andy please his in my bunk" I asked and he got up to go and get the little guy. He grabbed the bag and came back with him and I got some strawberries for him to eat. He sat in my lap and Ville petted him for a little bit "where did you get this little guy" Ville asked. I smiled "my friend told me to get one so I went and bought him"