Chapter 18....

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  A month has gone by and ville has been texting me everyday and night with cute messages and romantic poems that must be from new songs. I sighed again as I woke up and got ready for work. I could tell I was going to hate today since I didn't sleep well last night at all from being up from a nightmare I had. I go to my normal clothes on band shirt,black skinny jeans and some converse. I got my coffee on the way there and we started setting up for a band who was playing a bit early at 1 pm. Thank god it wasn't a big crowd only a hundred at least, I stood by the sound boards and heard another tour bus pull up "I thought we weren't going to have anyone else til later tonight" I asked my boss. She looked at my confused and saw the bus outside "oh I think they just arrived early by accident".

  I shrugged it off and when the band was done I started prepping the stage and had Spotify ( not sponsored ) on and was listening to my playlist when I heard HIM turn on. "I thought I deleted all there songs" I said looking at it but apparently I still had a few songs on so I kept it on. I heard a few guys laughing and talking from backstage so I turned the song up a bit to block them out. I heard footsteps walking away so I started singing a bit "To cry is to know that you're alive, But my river of tears has run dry, I never wanted to fool you, no, But a cold heart is a dead heart and it feels like I've been buried alive by love".

   When the song ended I heard clapping and my face turned the darkest of shapes of red. I turned around and saw ville standing there with the rose in  his hand once again black. He turned my speaker down a bit "did you miss me darling cause I've missed you so much" he kissed my hand and hugged me as I hugged him back. The smell of him brought back memories from when I moved into his house. He pulled apart and smiled down at me " I was hopeing  I could take you on a lunch date and after the concert we can go up to your place and watch a movie" his smile brought chills down my spin and I looked at the ground not saying a word "what's wrong Amber ". 

 I looked up at him "everything between us why do you think a never message you. It's because of what happened for all I know you could have been with another woman in Finland And saying all those nice and sweet things just to be with me so you have a girl to fuck during tour" I said and tears formed in my eyes "no I would never do that to you please listen to me darling don't cry I promise my life I wasn't doing that". 

 Ville hugged me once again but a bit tired and I dug my face in his shoulder "this life wouldn't be worth living without you".