Chapter 16....

(Ambers p.o.v)

  I smiled and put my hands on his hands, I felt peaceful and calm in his arms even if he is a bit of a jerk I still love him. He stood up and got me up as well. We walked around a bit and he had his arm over my shoulder as we walked around for a bit and then we got to his tour bus "I'm sorry for what happened to us darling I really am I wish I could make it up to you some how but I don't know what unless you want to join our tour again this year and I promise I'll be a better man" he said smiling at me and kuissed my cheek. 

   I looked up at the tour bus and my smile faded " ville no I'm not going on tour with you again the events will just happen all over again" I said looking up at him and he looked sad. He went to go saying something but i cut him off "don't speak, go be with someone else I'm not worth it at all I'm sorry goodbye" I started to walk away and ville grabbed my wrist "baby please don't do this to me, to us now please don't ill do anything" he cried. 

  I saw tears fill his eyes and cuffed my cheek with his hand"please don't let it go cause if you won't let it I won't let it go" he said softly (get the reference lol ;)). I looked away from him and he cuffed my cheek in his hand "please don't do this to us baby I beg you " he said. I looked up at him and sighed "goodbye" I let go of him and walked away and back to my car to go home and when I looked back tears had fallen from his face. 

   Well then that was very interesting now wasent it don't worry this isn't the end. I will update soon so don't worry everyone so see you in the next chapter bye bye 

-Zombiegirl