Chapter 10...

(Ambers p.o.v)

  I sighed "I don't know Ville I really don't know" he looked disappointed a bit "so what was this then just a tour relationship and that was it" he said and looked like tears filled his eyes. I felt bad "Ville no not at all it's just I don't want us to get into a fight then me having to go threw all the trouble to move back" I said and he looked at him. His voice was quiet and calm "I would never I swear darling" he hugged me and whispered in my ear "I promise". I smiled and hugg3 him back "ok fine I'll pack my stuff up and Leave my little apartment just give me a week". He smiled back "I'll help you and you don't have to bring any furniture just clothes and shoes maybe not even that " he laughed. I laughed as well "ok I'll talk to my land lord tonight"

      *2 weeks later*

   I finally got my suit case and two bags filled with my stuff and I sold most of my other stuff like dishes and old clothes. I was getting on my plane but someone stopped me " excuse me ma'am but your first class" I looked confused and she smiled back " did your boyfriend or good friend not tell you, he bought a ticket for you that's first class please follow me" she said and I walked into a very fancy part of the plane. They sat  me down and gave me wine with cheese " thanks Ville" I quickly texted him then turned my phone off. 

   When the plane landed I got off and felt someone grab me " I missed you amber" I heard Ville say as he let go of me. I giggle and he grabbed my two bags as we walked out of the airport, he picked me up bridal style and put me in the car "am I not aloud to walk anymore" I laughed and Ville smiled "not anymore when I'm around" he said. We drove for an hour and finally we got to a big house that was beautiful "welcome to our new home" he smiled and I did too as we got out the car.