Chapter 8...

(Ambers p.o.v)

    Ville smiled and I started to fall asleep on him so I put Andy back in the bag. I stood up and walked towards the bunk "I'm heading to bed night Ville" I said and pooped down on his bunk and his scent blew in my face. I smiled and soon pasted out In his bunk. 

(Villes p.o.v)

   I smiled as I saw her sleep, so peaceful, so pretty god I sound very creepy. I got up and walked out of the tour bus to see BAM, one of my old friends but why was he here. I walked over to him and he looked at me "hey Ville how have you been I was just passing threw town and thought I'd say hi " he said to me and smiled. I was nice back and smiled "well hello BAM it's nice to see you"  we talked for a bit and  he left. It was kinda weird cause how did he know I was here for my tour cause we never have played at the stage. 

   I shrugged it off and walked around for a bit and got something to eat since I was starving. I headed my way back and again BAM ran into me "oh hey Ville" he said and I smiled back again "hey want to come hang out with me and my friends we were heading to a bar"  he asked me and I didn't really want to go "no sorry I have other plans " I said and started to walk away. I could hear him following me "come on Ville just for a little bit" he pleaded. I rolled my eyes and went along with his friends. It was fun until I saw a group of girls come over "oh my god are you Ville" one said and they swarmed us. 

 They wouldn't leave us alone until the bartender got pissed "ok everyone except this 5 guys leave" he yelled very pissed off nd they all ran. We finished our drinks and left and already I felt a pit tipsy. 

  Hi guys thanks for reading and this is my first story that anyone has commented or liked my chapters that wasn't my friends or ex boyfriend. I love seeing the feedback from you guys and if you want you can message me and give me story ideas cause mine are running out lol. Thanks again for reading and stay tuned for more chapters this week (I'll do like two a week if I can ) ok bye guys!!

 -Zombiegirl