Chapter 4...

(Ambers p.o.v) 

   I out my bag up in my bunk and placed Andy next to it then slid down onto the floor again. The rest of the band walked in and layed down on the couch while Ville picked me up off the floor. He took his jacket off and threw it in his bunk, I sat on his since his was under mine. I put my head on his pillow and his scent blew into my face, smiled and he looked down at me "comfy I see"  I nodded. 

   He smiled and walked over to the couch and started talking to the other band members as I started to fall asleep. I soon blacked out but soon woke up to a person tapping my shoulder, I opened my eyes and Ville was staring back into mine. He smiled "morning beautiful " I smiled back and saw it was midnight "I'll get out of your bunk" I said while standing up and he smiled. He took his shirt off I guess getting ready for bed and then he helped me up to my bunk and I feel asleep.

    I woke up from a nightmare and went to sit up but I smacked my head on the bunk and let out a cry a little. I heard Ville jump out of bed and I could feel his hands grab me and pull me down "what's wrong darling are you ok I heard something then you cry". I could see in the dark his eyes full of worry and I looked at him "it was just a nightmare and I woke up and hit my head that's all" I said calmly. He placed me in his bunk and layed next to me "come on I'll let you sleep with me and I'll fight the bad dreams away" he said and I could tell he was worried now by his voice. 

  I felt his arms wrap around me and I soon feel asleep in his arms. I then heard laughing and snickering then a flash of light hit my eyes and I woke up "oh shit run guys" one said and they ran out the room but Ville was already up chasing them. I got up and walked out to see them holding Ville down and post a pic online,  i walked up behind one and took the phone quickly and then locked myself in the bathroom. They all banged on the door to let them in but I laughed and looked on his phone "love birds" is what the caption said and then had a pic of me and Ville sleeping. I loved the pic but then I saw the comment, filled with hate for me and how I'm not good enough for Ville. They all hit me in the face as I read them and I soon came out the bathroom and handed the phone to someone. I looked depressed and they were all so confused "what's wrong Amber " Ville asked and I walked past him not paying any attention to him.