Chapter 20.....

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  The doctors rushed me into the hospital and it was all blurry,they told me to be quiet but I didn't say anything I think. They put a mask over my face and I feel asleep only to then wake up to find ville holding my hand tightly. His eyes were red and puffy and he look tired, he had his head resting on my bed. I opened my eyes fully looking around then felt ville strangle me in a hug. He cried out "your alive I was so scared are you ok" he said " your hurting my chest" I said and he got off me. 

 It was a bit silent for a little "how was your show" I asked and he looked up "it was very short, 15 mins into the show we saw the ambulance and then your car on a truck smashed to bits then my manager came up and told me on stage". Tears filled his eyes again and I wiped them away "by the way your on the front over every social media" he blurred out and i shot up even if I was in pain "what?!". Doctors raced in because my heart rate was threw the roof. Ville told them what happened and they laughed a bit then left.

                              *two weeks later*

  I was finally getting out of the hospital since my wounds heal but my leg was still in a cast "fuck you legs always getting broken" ville laughed and whispered in my ear "they will be broken even more in bed with me". My face was bright red and he laughed a bit. We got in the car and drove to my place "shouldn't you be on tour right now " I asked and he looked at me "I canceled the tour and when I told the press the real story everyone was ok with it......by the way everyone knows we are dating". I rolled my eyes knowing they would know by now And looked out the window. It was raining outside, my favorite weather because of how calming it was. We pulled up to my house and ville carried me inside bridal style then placed me on my couch. 

  We watched a movie or two and I passed out on my couch around 2 am. I woke up in the middle of the night around 5 am tired and had to use the bathroom so I got up and turned the light on "oh god Satan turn that off" ville yelled now waking up. I laughed and went to the bathroom and came back out to see a tired ville trying to adjust his eyes to the light. I laughed a bit "Amber please turn the demon light off" he said and I turned it off but heard him trip and fall "FUCK" he yelled. I laughed and helped him up but turned the light on again. He moaned tired still and I looked at him "want to sleep in my bed" I asked and he nodded yes. We walked to my bedroom and he collapsed on the bed which was a queen. He curled up and I turned the light off and layed down as well. 

 His arms wrapped around my waist as we fell asleep.