Chapter 2...

(Ambers p.o.v) 

   They went out in stage and watched there show while I helped the sound guys, I saw Ville look over at me a few times and would always smile. I didn't think much of it until he looked at me and started to walk up to me reaching his hand out and grabbed me. I was pulled on stage and he started to dance with me a bit while singing killing loneliness. I was blushing the whole time and people were cheering like crazy. Once he got to the end of the song he looked straght in my eyes, his eyes made me melt and I smiled. We looked into the crowd and I knew my face would be all over YouTube but I didn't care anymore, I went to go walk off stage til he grabbed my hand " this is amber please give her a round of applause to her and if you'd like she could help me sing the next song". 

    The crowd went nuts and I couldn't sing very well at all and my heart was racing, "ok" I siad as someone gave me a mic. I heard the tune of One last time start to play and I took a deep breath " you can do it" he said smiling. I closed my eyes " it's so hard to belive that are hearts are meant to be broken by love" I sang and the crowd cheered and Ville helped me sing the main part. I was so happy for once in life "well at least you could try, for this one last time, it could be alright" I sang loudly and the crowd went wild. Ville grabbed me by the waist and smiled as the song ended he then whispered into my ear "your voice is like a thousand angels singing" and he kissed my cheek. I blushed like crazy and walked off stage so happy with life and my boss smiled at me. 

   The concert soon ended and the guys came back all sweaty and I was on my phone and could feel someone wrap there arms around me " you were very good tonight I'd like to have you sing with me every night" I heard Villes low voice say into my ear. I smiled and the other band members came up to us "who's this girl is this the one you were singing with " one said and Ville smiled "this is amber she is my friend who will be joining us the rest of the tour" I smiled but I remembered that I couldn't "Ville no I'm sorry I can't I work only at this stadium " I frowned but I heard my boss speak up "actually that's not true I'm moving you up in your position to travel with any band you would like too since I saw you and Ville look like you Too were having fun" he said smiling and I couldn't speak. Vile smiled big and looked at me.