Chapter 13....

( Ambers p.o.v)

    A week went by and I was having so much fun with Ville working on songs and dancing a lot. I was out by myself talking on my phone with a friend until I saw ville with someone. It was a woman and he had her arm around her and so did she's around him. I was confused so I walked up to him "hey babe what are you doing I thought you stayed home" I asked him Andy he gave me a confused look "who are you" the words cut threw me like knifes and tears started to fill my eyes as they walked past me. I stood there for a good fives minutes and ran home to pack my stuff up. " He doesn't care, he's been cheating on me this whole time" I started to cry as I threw all my stuff into bags and a suit case. 

  I was almost finished and then I heard the front door open and close then a woman's voice along with villes echoed threw out the house "beautiful place ville" she said "not as beautiful as you darling". I got all my stuff together and ran downstairs to the door but ville stopped me "what are you doing home Amber" he asked "what am I doing home, I'm leaving is what I'm doing you've been cheating on me with with her" I yelled and his confusion washed to sadness " Amber I can explain" he said and I pushed him away "fuck your explanation I'm done goodbye ville" I said and ran out the door. 

  I was at the air port ready to board my flight back home and my phone went off, it was ville and I didn't answer it. That fucker cheated on me and now he can deal with the slut he's with, I boarded my flight and sat down. I messaged my boss and said "I'm coming home, ville cheated on me so I'll have my old job back, see you tomorrow". 

    *few hours go by and plane lands" 

  I got off the plane and took a cab to my old apartment place where I got another house with all the money I had in my bank account. I got a few things at target and went back to put my stuff together to have a home for myself. I soon heard my phone again and it was ville again calling me but I didn't answer. He did leave a voice mail so  I didn't bother recalling him. I never wanted to hear his voice ever again.

  Oh no trouble is happening, I hope you liked this chapter. I'm having fun writing this story a lot since I never write romance just horror. I plan on making a Andy Biersack fan fiction soon in the future cause I love him but not as much as Ville Valo. I know I sound like I can girl....Anyway I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye bye 

   ~ Zombiegirl