Chapter 3...

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  I was speechless, I was so happy I was going to be traveling with them for the whole tour! "I have to go get my stuff packed then" I siad and Ville smiled " well hurry home we leave in an hour besides I can come and help you" he said smiling. I blushed and smiled "ok come on then" I said as we walked out to my car. My car was a black one with band logos on the back of it "where's my band" Ville said as we got in the car and I pointed to my dash board which had a heartagram necklace hanging from the rear view mirror. He smiled and I quickly drove to my place and got out.

    We walked into my place and I took my super glader out of his bag and placed him on my shoulder "who's this little guy" Ville said petting him. I smiled "this is Andy my sugar glader" I took him off my shoulder and put him on ville's shoulder "don't move around so much ok so he doesn't claw you " I laughed. Ville sat on my couch and I ran upstairs and threw all my stuff in a bag along with my makeup stuff and two pairs of shoes. 

  I redid my makeup and walked downstairs ready to go "you ready darling" Ville said giving me Andy back as he smiled. I nodded and out Andy in his bag and sat it on the table "bye Andy" I siad but Ville stopped me. I looked at him confused "aren't you going to bring Andy everyone would love him" he said. I smiled and picked him up "fine I guess" Ville smiled and we walked out of my apartment and walked to the car. I drove back to the stage quickly so we wouldn't take so long. 

  We got back and I got on the tour bus which didn't have another bunk for me until I saw I was the one on the very top. Ville looked over at me "what's wrong" he asked and I just shook my head "nothing I'll just have to climb into bed" I laughed. He smirked and lifted me up "here you go my darling" he said as I climbed up "thanks darling" I said back and his smile grew bigger.