Chapter 14.....

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  I finally got my place in order and got my job in order, I was working the old job before ville came around. I still listened to his band cause of the song lyrics but I still hated him so much. I got calls everyday now from him and one text message saying " Amber I'm sorry I don't know what got into me please talk to me and come back in my life" I never answered though.

 A few monthes past and not a word from ville which was supriseing, my alarm clock went off and I got up to get dressed and ready for work. I put a random band tee on which happened to be HIM but I didn't care. I slipped into my doc martins and put my pentagram necklace on then walked out the door. I got to the stage and started to help out and check the sound board as I hummed buried alive by love but it got into more then that as I sang it aloud "but a cold heart is a dead heart " I sang loud and clear until someone walked up behind me " And I feel like being buried alive by love".

   I stopped and snapped around knowing that voice...the voice of a man I once loved....a man who cared for me until the horrible day came. I looked straight at ville with hate in my eyes and he held a rose with a tiny box in his hand. I didn't say anything to him and he looked at me as his smile faded a bit "I'm sorry darling I really am I really miss you I don't know what happened to me a few monthes back, I just have never was in such a long relationship" I gave him a death stare and pushed him out of the way.

  As I started to walk away he grabbed my hand "darling please give me one last shot" he pleaded "what are you doing here" I asked him and he smiled a bit " I'm on tour and also I missed the pretty voice of yours" I rolled my eyes. 

 "Well good luck during tour" and I went to walk away but he wouldn't let go of me. He looked like he was going to cry his eyes out "please kill my loneliness that I have darling". I didn't want to but I also wanted to, I sighed "I'll think about it"

Hey guys hope you love this story so far since we are on chapter 14 now :) also thank you for all the nice comments from people. If you want you can follow me and message me to talk about bands or whatever....anyway see you in the next chapter bye bye 

-Zombiegirl