Chapter 15....

(Ambers p.o.v)

  Ville soon began his show for the night and everything was going well until after join me in death he started to speak "look everyone lets get serious for a minute here, a few months ago I got into some trouble and lost someone I loved and I miss her and want her back but cause I was so stupid I didn't see how much I loved her til I lost her...so this so is for her" 

 Tears filled my eyes and he looked over at me when the band started to play "Love you like I do" and I listened to each lyric. By the end of the song I walked away and went behind the stage to calm down and sit for a minute to wipe all the tears off my face. I heard them end the concert and I  heard Ville calling my name out. I ignored it and kept walking until someone put a hand on my shoulder "Amber what are you doing her darling " he asked me.

  I looked at him "go away haven't you done enough already you never loved me, leave me alone " I pushed him back away from me and his eyes read sadness and loneliness. He looked down and sighed "ok goodbye Amber I'm...im sorry for all of this and what sadness I brought to you...goodbye". I don't know what made me cry more, the sadness I felt from our break up, or him being more sad then me. 

  I walked around for a bit and sat in the middle of the stage leaning off the side a bit and started to sing a bit again "our hearts are made to be broken by love" I started to sing louder and tear fell from my cheeks and landed on the ground. Soon the floor around me was wet and I got to the end of the song "I'm sorry Ville.....". I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a gentle chin rest upon my shoulder and hug me tighter......

            "No one will love you the way I do" Ville softly said in my ear.