Chapter 2🌹❗

"Nayyyyy." I was woken up out of my sleep by Sofia yelling in my ear.

"What Sof?"

"Romeo called you."

"You woke me up for that really?"

"He want you to meet him at the mall." "Don't wanna go." I said dragging myself out of bed.

"Oh my God Nay, why not?" She said following me.

"You must finna watch me shower cause you sholl following me." "I will until you tell me why not."

"What would I tell my dad?"

"You're going to my house duh." "That ain't no better." "You right, why don't your dad like me?"

"He believes you're a bad influence."

"How?" "Ion know he one of them people who believe birds of a feather flock together, which is untrue if my friend wanna be a thot, that has nothing to do with me."

"Oh, well I don't care but I'll pick out your outfit for the mall." she walked out and closed my bathroom door.

"I'm not going Sofia." I yelled after her.

I got in the shower and felt the hot steam and water against my bare skin.

Sofia P.O.V
I'm Sofia, Naomi's best friend we been cool since me and her brother dated I was 16 she was 13.

Weird I hung around a 13 year old right?

But she was mature plus when me and her brother was having problems she always gave me advice even if our relationship did only last 2 weeks, but enough about that.

I'm 20 years old in the 12th grade I failed a couple times cause the beginning of high school all I cared about was being the center of attention but once all my friends started graduating I knew I had to focus and get the fuck out of there.

Naomi helps keep me on track I'm a B and C student with a high enough GPA to graduate.

I'm half black half white, 5'6, and my mom and pops basically spoil me. I get and do whatever I want. I'm not in a relationship cause I'm to young to be tied down, plus I got my eye on Mr. Oshae.

Did I really like him?

Nope, but he got money baby and I'm trying to get out of here.

Even if it means fucking my way out. 👅💦

I grabbed Naomi an outfit, everything she got I made her get so we can find her style but it's all cute.

She came out the bathroom with just a towel on and her hair tied up. "Where my clothes?" "Right here." I grabbed my stuff then got in the shower next.

I heard her scream so I dashed out the shower and grabbed my towel.

"You okay?"

"Girl I'm blowing up on the gram."

"Whatchu mean?"

"That picture I posted last night got 3,000 likes I got a bunch of new followers and comments longer than a chapter book."

"You welcome bitch" I said.

"😂 Why i got so many now?"

"You broke out yo shell people like that duh." "😂Ohhh." "Yup, now you poppin." I said and finished my shower.

"Sofia?" I heard somebody.

I pushed the shower curtains back.

"What Calvin?"