Chapter 8

*Next Morning*
I woke up with my head pounding bad as hell. I looked over and seen my phone on the night stand. It was 3 p.m "Shit" I said to myself.

"Ambie." I yelled which was a bad idea as my head felt like it was spinning. I ran to the restroom and threw up my insides. After I was finished I just sat back on the wall.

I had no idea of what happened last night but I just wanted this pain to end. I pulled myself off the floor using the sink. I brushed my teeth and crawled out the restroom. I grabbed my blanket off the bed wrapping it around myself.

I crawled to the front seeing all the girls on the couch watching t.v.

"Why you crawling around with a cover on?" Jen asked.

I didn't reply I just laid out in the floor. "I feel so drained."

"You should shit you went all in yesterday."

"What I do?" Ambie walked over giving me some pills and orange juice.

"This will get rid of the headache." I nodded and took em.

"You was drunk as hell Nay." Jen said.

"Drunk don't even describe what the fuck you was doing. Nay you was stripping, dancing on tables, you passed out and almost got raped but Shae walked in before they could do anything. He got shot trying to get you out of there." Sof said.

"Oh my god is he okay?"

"We don't know none of the guys will speak to us." Jen said.

"I'm sorry y'all I really am. I talked y'all into going I'll go talk to them."

"Ion think that's a good idea." Amb said.

"Why not?"

"They pissed at you the most. Romeo and Tavion damn near got the fighting at the club."

"Oh well I'ma make them talk to me." I tried to stand-up but felt dizzy.

"I'll go talk to them after I get rid of this hang over." I just laid across the floor.

Tavion P.O.V

My name Tavion I'm 19

My name Tavion I'm 19. My daughter 4 years old and she my life. Her mother is in her life but I got full custody.

Do I Slang? Nah I ain't with that shit, what I look like selling the shit that had my mama the way she was. Ian tryna be the nigga to fuck up somebody else mama life.

I'm a nigga that actually work hard to get somewhere in life. Ion got everything but I'm living ain't it? That's more than enough.

I was at home chilling on the couch when my lil girl ran through the door. "Daddyyy." she jumped in my arms.

"Wassup Princess how was yo day?"

"Um we colored, did shapes, and our numbers."

"Count for me."