Chapter 9

O'Shae P.O.V
*Last Chapter Recap!*
First her age shouldn't matter our friendship we been there for each other for so long we damn near sisters and I um I actually have to tell you something Tupac." she looked me into my eyes and told me something I never thought would slip out of her mouth.

*Now*
"I'm pregnant." she said looking dead ass and I didn't even know how to feel about this.

"Alrighty then folks that was very very unexpected. How far along are you Sofia?"

"Don't know just took a pregnancy test last night." I sat there silently.

I had no expression, no words, and no thoughts.

Naomi P.O.V
I felt my heart sink as the words left her mouth. "Pac how do you feel?" He remained silent. "We're happy and I'm pretty sure he's excited." Sof said.

"Any words?" He asked me. "Just I'm proud of them and I hope they become a big happy family."

"So no feelings at all." "No."

"Not even a little?" He asked. I looked at Shae. "Not even a little."

"Well alright we're going to wrap up this interview and I hope most of y'all questions were answered. Keep a look out for Naomi's music as her career sky rockets. This yo boy Mikey D and we out."

The cameras turned off and we all just got up and walked off. "Naomi?" I turned to see his manager. "Yeah."

"What you doing tomorrow around 4ish." "Um I don't know."

"Well I've booked you and Ambie a photoshoot and you both have your first sponsor."

I smiled. "Who?" "Some tummy tea people but that doesn't matter than later on both of you have your first studio session."

I screamed and hugged her. "Are you serious?" "As a heart attack."

"Thank you so much." "No thank you and I hope you both decide to stick with me as y'all manager."

"I'll finish reading the contract and let you know." "Alright get in touch with me later super star."

She walked off and I went to find Sofia. When I turned the corner I seen her kissing another guy. I had no words and put my thoughts aside and walked off.

That's not my business and I just got the best news of my life.

I grabbed my stuff and walked to the car. Cameras flashed but I didn't care I just kept going.

Once I got to the car I just sat there waiting for them.

Sofia P.O.V
I pulled away from my ex. "Ian seen you in forever ma."

"Well you did move all the way out here." He smiled. "So you really pregnant with his baby?"

"Nope mama gotta do what she gotta do to stay relevant on t.v."

"You ain't changed a bit." I smiled. "You haven't either. I gotta go but you got the number use it."

"Ight see you later baby." I hugged him and went to the car. When I got in I seen Nay asleep.