Chapter 6

"Lay down baby I got you." he said as he kissed me softly. I laid back on his bed as he moved down my body leaving kisses.

"I'm scared." I told him.

"Trust me baby it'll only hurt a little."

I believed every word he was saying to me for some reason as the kiss deepened he pulled my shirt over my head.

I followed his lead and pulled his shirt off.

"I love you baby." he told me.

"I love you too." he pulled down my shorts and kissed my thighs.

"I want this to be special." I just nodded my head as he moved my panties to the side. He kissed my sweet spot causing my body to stutter a little.

"Your ready?"

I nodded my head as he slowly came back up kissing my lips.

He removed my panties before taking his boxers off.

He slid it into me slowly as I held on to the covers. "Ow." I said he kissed my lips to try to distract me from the pain as he went deeper.

I gripped his arms as he started going faster.

"Fuck baby." I moaned out.

I woke up because Ambie was beating on the door. Thank God she woke me up from that dream.

The guy's face was blurred but his touch felt familiar.

"What Ambie?" I said slinging the door open.

"Pac said get up we all going downstairs for breakfast." "Ight." "Hurry up so we can sneak Romeo out." I forgot about him honestly.

"Baby get up." I said tapping him.

He pulled my arm making me fall on him, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Morning my queen."

"Morning baby. We gotta sneak you out." "Gimme a kiss first."

"No morning breath."

"Well you'll just be getting caught." he said smirking.

"Come here bruh." I pulled his face towards mines and pecked his lips.

"Okay now go."

I walked to the door to make sure nobody was in the hall. "Come on." he slid his joggers on and walked out.

"Be ready for breakfast in 10." I told him then closed the door.

"So what y'all do?" Ambie asked coming out the restroom brushing her teeth. "Nothing we just stayed up and watched t.v."

"Mhm." "😂Come on bruh we got a lot to do today."

I walked in the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. "You ready?" Ambie asked. "Yea let me take a picture."

"