Chapter 5🙏

"Get up ladies." her mom said tapping on us.

"We up." Ambie told her.

"Y'all better hurry before breakfast gone." She walked out the room.

I grabbed my bag and went to the restroom.

"I'm in the shower." I yelled out before I closed the door. I turned the water on and decided to call O'shae.

Shae🙈💦
Hello

Did I wake you up?

Oh uh naw Nay where are you?

Can't tell you that just wanted to let y'all know I am okay.

Come home.

Nah.. I can't do that.

Why not?

Shae do you not know my dad will kill me for this.

Nay listen to me you can't do this on yo own. Go home and we'll help you find your momma together.

Bye Shae

Nao--

I hung up and got in the shower.

I let the hot water hit my face and body as I stood there with my eyes closed.

After about 15 minutes I got out and finished doing my hygiene. I took a picture making sure not to post a lot of the background.

I posted my picture on instagram.

"Finished." I yelled out.

"Ambie?" I called out once I reached her room. "Wassup?" "You look pretty but where to put my stuff?" I asked. "Thank you and just put it in my closet." *Ambie outfit*

"Why you so dressed up?" I asked

"Me and Ryan are going to leave school early. He's taking me on our first date."

"Okay then sis." she smiled.

"Let's eat before my brothers eat everything." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

It smelt so good.

O'shae P.O.V
I was woken up out of my sleep by my phone ringing. I moved Malaysia arms from around me.

Without looking at the caller I.D I answered.

I heard Nay's voice...........

After she hung up on me I got up and showered. After handling my hygiene I walked over to they crib.

I just walked in cause they never lock they doors.

"Ay Calvin?" he was sitting on the couch with blood red eyes.