Chapter 4❄💦

*Next Morning*
"Get up Nay." "Whatttt?" I was so irritated.

"Get up for school." my dad said.

I turned over to see Jen taking her prenatal vitamins. "Morning." I said.

"Morning boo." I climbed out of bed and went to start my day. "Find me something to wear." I called out to Jen.

I was finished with my shower and filling in my eyebrows. I walked out with my towel around me.

"Yo clothes right there." she said.

I nodded and got dressed. I put on my all black matching lace bra and panties set.

*outfit in mm*

"Naomi Crystal Brown." I heard my pops yell out.

"Sir?" "Who is this constantly texting you?" I grabbed the phone and realized Romeo number.

I had deleted his contact and messages before I gave the phone to him. "Ummm ion know." I said trying to walk off.

"Naw, this phone for only contacting your brother, grandma, and me so who is this boy calling you baby?" "Maybe it's the wrong number pops." I heard Calvin say.

"Is it?" "Yea maybe, I don't know that person."

He just walked off and smashed my phone into the wall making it crack and snap in half.

"What the hell?" I said I picked up the pieces.

"Who is he?"

My brother asked causing me to turn around.

"A guy Calvin." I picked up the smashed phone. "Hurry up I'm taking you to school." he said.

I already know I'm not hearing the end of this.

"I'm riding with." said Jen.

He nodded.

I grabbed a muffin and an orange juice. "I gotta make sure he don't interrogate you." she said we started driving.

"Can we pick up Sof?" I asked.

He stayed silent but turned on her street.

He honked the horn.

"So you wanna explain who the lil boy is?" "Oh my god it's nobody can y'all let it go?" I said

I became frustrated quickly.

"I need a name." "Romeo." I said.

"Age?" "Ion know." "Whatchu mean you don't know?" "I just started talking to him last week."

"So he go to yo school?" I nodded.

"That's all I needed to know." he said.

We waited but Sofia still didn't come out I decided to go in and get her. "Hey Ma." I greeted her mother as I went to her room.

She was still sleep.

"Get up Sofia." "Hmm?" she said.

"Come on my brother outside." "Brother?" she shot up and went to do her hair and makeup.

I went to her closet and got her an outfit out.