Chapter 7😆

I stood outside his room with a million thoughts running through my head. Why? I couldn't tell you. I finally worked up the courage to knock but before I could Sofia walked out.

"Oh hey sis. What you doing?"

"Came to talk to my boyfriend."

"Aw okay he might be a little tired but he's in there." she smiled at me walking off. I walked in the room closing the door softly.

I walked over to his room. The door was cracked I walked in to see him scrolling on his phone. I stayed quiet and laid behind him. "Sof I thought you was leaving?" he said not turning around.

"Sofia did leave." he turned around and looked at me before turning back around.

"What you want?"

"For you to listen to me."

"Get up."

"No I'm not leaving." I said looking at him. He smiled then licked his lips.

"Baby get up so I can change my sheets."

"Oh. Okay." I lifted up and watched him put new sheets on leaving the others by the door for room service.

"What you wanna talk to me about?" he pulled me in his arms. He was sweaty "Baby why you so sweaty?"

"Workout." "Oh. You still mad?"

"Nah it was childish and I'm over it." I smiled hearing that.

"I have something to tell you but please don't get mad." I told him. He looked down at me with this serious look on his face.

"Um baby. I don't know how to say this. Okay look I was really stupid and I wasn't thinking straight."

"Just say it." "Ugh okay. I sorta kinda accidentally kissed Shae." he moved his hands from around my waist. I grabbed his arms "Baby." he snatched away from me and sat on the bed.

"You like him?"

"No." he looked at me and rubbed his hands down his face. "Come here." he said. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Ian been honest with you either ma."

"Whatchu mean?"

"Me and Sof been fucking off."

"Before me?" "Yeah and while we was together."

"Just talking or y'all was having sex?"

"Before you we was just talking then we started fucking and since we being honest we had sex right before you came." I stood up.

"This shit crazy then she just pretending like nothing happened."

"Where you going?" I kept walking "Give me a minute." was all I said.

I walked out the room trying to process this shit. What he did is way worse than what I did. After I gathered my thoughts I walked back in. He was now on the couch.

"Romeo." I sat beside him. "Wassup?"

"I wanna make this work. So I need you to promise me what you and Sof got going is over."

"I promise baby. Promise me you won't entertain no other nigga." I smiled.

I held my pinky out "Pinky Promise." "Pinky promise" he smiled and pulled me on his lap.

"You know you do some to me right?"

"😂😂In a good way?"

"Ain't no other way baby." I smiled and snuggled into his arms. "What you wanna watch?" he asked.