Chapter 15

It was the day of our show and Naomi was no where to be found.

"I pray she didn't flake." Brandy said.

We had 10 minutes until we went on and we been working hard as hell for this.

The places was packed and we sold the show out.

"You might have to go on without her Ambie." "Nah Brandy that's my sister we started this shit together we gone finish together."

She sighed.

"Okay Ambie."

I tried calling her again.

Nothing.

I  sat there thinking who else could I call. She hasn't been to Romeo house cause he called me asking where she was.

I called Shae.

Brother😌
Hello?

Have you seen Nay?

Nah I'm getting on my plane she left early this morning.

Is she okay?

She came to my hotel room two days ago.

I know before we went out.

Nah she came back at like 3 in the morning. She was crying and her clothes was torn. I tried to talk to her but she didn't want to.

Romeo's dad.

What about him?

She told me at the restaurant his dad tried to rape her but she didn't tell anyone because she didn't wanna mess up they family. She left the place and went back to his house. He must've raped her or tried to again.

Why the fuck she just didn't tell me?

Because Shae we know how you is.

Mane I'm getting on this plane I'll call you when I land Ambie. Damn.

Okay Shae be safe let me know if you hear from her.

Okay.

I hung up. "2 minutes."

My MUA finished my makeup. "Word of advise if your friend is going through some that serious you should be there with her." She said.

"I know but she seemed fine."

"Baby that's what everybody do. Plus if she's going through it that bad she probably not even thinking straight."

"You right but I don't even know where she could be." "Well go to all the places she hang at."

"You right but the show?"

"Do the show then go find her." "Okay. Thanks." "No problem. I wish y'all luck."

I got up and went to the stage door entrance.

"Alright we have a wonder performance from two amazing young ladies.

To be 17 and living the Dream is wassup.

Y'all must know they finna kill this shit considering the whole place has been sold out so without further ado AMBIE AND NAOMI!!!"

"Show time." Our manager said.

I walked out.

"Naomi is very ill I'm so sorry but we just found out. I hope y'all still enjoy."

I started singing the song Naomi wrote for us.
________
It was our final song.

I was onstage dancing and singing like my life depended on it.