Chapter 14

I was sitting in Shae's hotel room.

His house is being renovated with better security and stuff so he's staying here.

"So why you all dressed up?" He asked.

*outfit in mm*

"If you must know your manager well our manager booked me a gig and I was going to celebrate tonight."

He nodded.

He was sitting on the dresser while I sat on his bed.

This was a very nice hotel may I add.

"That's wassup." "Yeah. What did you want to see me for?" "To talk."

"About?" "Whatever you want." He said.

There it was that smiled that made me head over heels. "O'Shae please don't waste my time."

"I'm sorry ma."

He got down and sat beside me.

"You know I've never been known to bite my tongue right?" "Yeah." I said.

"So ian gone start now okay?"

I nodded.

"I want you Naomi."

"O'shae please no." "I want you Naomi and I don't give up easily." "Where was this when you was with Sofia?" I asked him wiping my tears.

"I'm a rapper Naomi I smash females all the time."

"And that's suppose to make this shit better Shae? You gone be on the road and one day I will be too we won't have time for each other okay?"

"If we do tours in the same location we can."

I sighed. "Regardless O'Shae my father, my brother, and everyone else will leave me if I date you."

"Your father has already left you're homeless Naomi, Calvin took the first flight out of here not even second guessing leaving his sister with an abuser, Jen left with his ass,

Sofia ain't yo damn friend, and Romeo? Yeah ian gone address another nigga without his presence."

"I think I should go." I told him.

"Naomi." I got up and was ready to go.

"Wait!" He said.

"You have nothing left to say to me O'Shae." He hovered over me.

"Maybe I don't but tell me what do you feel when we kiss?" He wiped my tears. I thought about every time we kissed and it was sparks, I had that mushy feeling in my stomach, and my heart would race.

"I felt nothing."

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

He kissed me again. My tears slipped as I pulled him to me. He lifted me up and took me to the bed.

I took his shirt off as he kissed my neck.

He pulled my straps down on my jumper. "Shae?" "Hm?" He looked me in my eyes.

I just smiled.

He smiled back. I pecked his lips.

He trailed down my neck to my breast. It was a V neck dress so I didn't have a bra on.

He kissed them.

I moaned softly. He kept leading trails down me. "Don't leave hickies." I told him.

He nodded.
_______
"Shae!!" I screamed his name as he ate me out.

I gripped the bed as my orgasm was coming. He moved his tongue quick as hell.